Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
eurusd - get ready to cover on the rest as it approaches 1252. Don't cover if it carries on down, unless you're long, but then you wouldn't be unless the last thing you did was buy. In which case hold, double up and cover then short. Or reverse that for up.

Some threads are moderately moderated while others appear to be less or more so. It's all subjective I suppose. Bit of a dreamworld all round really. Tough to tell the difference between some threads. I have two in mind right now and I genuinely lose touch with which one is supposed to be which.

And out eurusd at 62 for +45, cumulative +4,768 since yesterday - just with that one scalp.

You see, it can be done.

Just waiting for my statement to dry.

It's been a crazy helter-skelter morning for the strength-o-no-o-meter today. Plenty of solid action giving my plenty of conflicting ideas and thoughts running around my head, but luckily the voices keep me on track. When I trade in-line with the strength-o-no-o-meter, I feel confident and proud, so much so, I feel the need to post duplicate posts in all friendly threads to spread the joy. Unfortunately, my trades that start as scalps don't always come to heel right away so I rename them swing trades, and then eventually, losing trades.

When I trade against my strength-o-no-o-meter, I feel feisty and hard-on man of steel cobra uber laters and hit it fast and hard for a good scalp. In and out and for a very small loss this time. It feels good dudes.

Nice scallops, Pat! (For all intensive purposes)
Delivery man delivered me the wrong monitor this morning, but it was a blessing in the skies. It's a better model

PS - Tar. Any update on the old PM situation matey? I sent you again. Did you receive?

This is a great thread........ there is synergy.....it is like a hub for creative people....it would be nice to post whatever, especially losing trades where you do not have to be ashamed admitting being a loser in trading, actually it will be a sign of maturity, honesty and respect.

gbpjpy sells below 30. Damn, hit the wrong key.

gbpjpy buys above 30.

will edit later whn I know which way its gone.

Last edited:
This is a great thread........ there is synergy.....it is like a hub for creative people....it would be nice to post whatever, especially losing trades where you do not have to be ashamed admitting being a loser in trading, actually it will be a sign of maturity, honesty and respect.
Are you in the right thread like dudes................? I mean like totally.....what.............no......Only dissers lose.

Some threads are moderately moderated while others appear to be less or more so. It's all subjective I suppose. Bit of a dreamworld all round really. Tough to tell the difference between some threads. I have two in mind right now and I genuinely lose touch with which one is supposed to be which.

True.. I was reading this morning .....the moderator was saying this thread is a parody.......there I got confused which was which.

Nice scallops, Pat! (For all intensive purposes)
Delivery man delivered me the wrong monitor this morning, but it was a blessing in the skies. It's a better model

PS - Tar. Any update on the old PM situation matey? I sent you again. Did you receive?

I just went ahead and posted the pm here did you read ?

losing trade lol

Cant be as bad as this , its a disgrace !

Attachments

• loss.jpg
    loss.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.