Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are too serious..... let me make a joke: 5 trades today, 3 losses and 2 wins, another day in the black, my losses are much smaller then my wins.....historical chart coming

now we all need to stop and do our fast finger training-in case the market gaps 1000 points-dont worry about stops just work those fingers
post-30966-Jim-Carrey-furiously-typing-on-y8cP.gif

"He gave me a prune " :LOL:

I saw that today, the prune bit.....hilarious......but I was admiring his ability to navigate things, in that particular case he was very smooth......F is not at that level...

Great joke. Nobody makes losses on this thread. After 10,000 hours in the coal shed, 13 years in care, the last 7, intensive, you learn how to move like molten lava. Essential for scalping the way I scalp few others can good luck back later.

Great joke. Nobody makes losses on this thread. After 10,000 hours in the coal shed, 13 years in care, the last 7, intensive, you learn how to move like molten lava. Essential for scalping the way I scalp few others can good luck back later.

lol

eurusd key levels to watch are 1245, 1250, 1255, 1260, 1265, 1270, 1275, 1280 and all the way up to 1.5000 in 5 pip increments. 1240, 1235, 1230, 1225, 1220 etc all the way down to 1.000 in 5 pip increments. Scalp buy if above, sell if below. And uber-fast scalp the scalps in between.

06:27 BST this morning I made this call, live, in advance. See how the price halted in its tracks at 1295 (less 2 pips for luck) at 10:02 BST? Is anyone trading this?

Back in a bit. I'm off to have a coffee and Victoria Sponge.

I just hope Mr. Sponge doesn't find out.

you guys are too serious..... let me make a joke: 5 trades today, 3 losses and 2 wins, another day in the black, my losses are much smaller then my wins.....historical chart coming

False trades

Au 5m

First was a loss, too eager to get in but it was the right level, I should have looked for a second entry but momentum was telling me there was need....

Second trade got in with the second entry covered at the next level the all lot.

Third trade got in as a BOPB, here a waited for the second entry but a sell limit at that level was going to be enough having my SL much higher, covered the all lot 5-6 pips before the recent low..

EDIT: The other two losses were with EU and GU.

Attachments

• au.png
    au.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I can't be called anything other than scrupulously fair. I saw this in another thread and realised the poster meant to post it in this thread. Surely?

EU

11 16 AM

Its bounced above 1257/60 and after 11 09 am

We know 80 -84 is main R and 72 to 76 is small interim R

Were shall we sell again??

Will a new scalp sell make under 60 and 55 next ??

That's the bit we dont know

30 -35 mins will tell us on time rules though from 11 05 am ish

OK lads, you've got all you need in the above post. Pile in and make megabucks!

enough with false trades, let make some good one, now I have 1275 and 1266, they are not interim level they are another type of levels, you need to be very experience and have a least 20 years experience in walking the park to the dog.

enough with false trades, let make some good one, now I have 1275 and 1266, they are not interim level they are another type of levels, you need to be very experience and have a least 20 years experience in walking the park to the dog.

Dude........they are all true.......nothing false here dude.......have to going shopping with the wife now......back later dude......

eurusd caught between 1276 and 1252. You know what to do. Scalp up and down the range and the breakout, even the false ones.

Nothing can ever hurt you in hindsight.

talking about football, not sure you watched this compilation..inspiring....and the music..:

I may have to stop posting possible scalp levels as im sure goldman etc are reading this. I've pm.ed Ben Bernacke about my concerns.

Covering half eurusd possie for +89. Slow morning, haven't made my normal 1,000 pips for 1 pip risk before 11:30.

New 30 min low rule. If after 30 minutes you're still feeling low, grab another line of coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.