Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd finally may be folding south............difficult to call the best currency to buy as yet.....gbp , cad showing promise.....aud as well

First point to notice

Bounces on GU stronger than on EU

Still want to scalp sell GU under 6645 with price currently at 6637 /8 high

Out of time window and quicK LR's still say higher on the scalp

Surprised me this dollar move.

I was comfortable not picking tops or bottoms, but after the dollar ranged the last week I let my gaurd down, it's just not worth it. Continuation trades are safer once a move happens.

Just checking the EURX and that's saying EU has some more to fall to support.

ive taken AU buy at 84........lets see

You need to see the bounce on AU make over 90 and then the low hold 30 mins with no breach to have a chance of a longer buy on this pair for now

The 30 min rule is a good clue on interim low and highs - as well as bounces making above 7 pips

You need to see the bounce on AU make over 90 and then the low hold 30 mins with no breach to have a chance of a longer buy on this pair for now

The 30 min rule is a good clue on interim low and highs - as well as bounces making above 7 pips

agreed........i'm out again as its far to ballsy a call as yet (y)

I have to say that AU is not really my preference anyway in londeon session .........prefer the Europeans

anyway at 87 looks lke we may be making a little progress..........got to make some calls

later .........enjoyed the session

N

EU

bounce made 3382 from 75 - so just on edge and now still not gone 30 mins yet for a breach under 3374

If we stay above say 3370 - then we do need above 85 really for a turn being tried - for a start

I have to say that AU is not really my preference anyway in londeon session .........prefer the Europeans

Yes agree - sometimes the AU can be a nice easy one in the day - not like the EU lol

Even my favourites - EJ and EA are boring and blooming bar stewards some days though

See you later N

Last edited:
Surprised me this dollar move.

I was comfortable not picking tops or bottoms, but after the dollar ranged the last week I let my gaurd down, it's just not worth it. Continuation trades are safer once a move happens.

Just checking the EURX and that's saying EU has some more to fall to support.

Yes picking interim tops and bottoms is a skill on its own - and with regards picking say weekly monthly or quarterly tops - that's extremely difficult

There are clues on how to do it though - not just levels but on times of the day and certain period of the week and month

I depend a lot on catching interim highs and lows etc for scalping and normally have 65 -80% accuracy - and keep my stops as tight as I can

12 08 pm

GU at 6644 - and I am still looking for a scalp sell - but cannot just take it yet at 45

By rights above 49 you hold scalp buys on

But 45 to 48 is the trick zone now and my TW finishes in 1 min

12 26 pm

GU

Still not taken scalp sell - and cannot atm - as price still rising and now at 49

In another TW now and 2 mins from half hr change - could be a false tease breakout - that will fail

Above 55 and 65 - it means its not failed - ;-)

GU

the problem now as well is 6645 is a support area now - so any pullbacks staying above 44/45 are still in theory scalp buys

its now whether the R area is stronger or weaker than the actual PA

AU and EU lows still not been breached - but scalp buys are not progressing enough for now.

Its a case will the supports on these pairs still stop price trying to breach under ?

Clues might be - news in one hr and also US session coming on board - so we might now go into a No Trade Zone - or as I say a BTTZ

12 26 pm

GU

Still not taken scalp sell - and cannot atm - as price still rising and now at 49

In another TW now and 2 mins from half hr change - could be a false tease breakout - that will fail

Above 55 and 65 - it means its not failed - ;-)

you mean like a trap for the bulls ;)

GU - 1 Min LR chart

I had wanted to sell under 6645 again

But so far just cannot for now - as price still rising and LRs ( quick white ones) still scalp bullish

178434d1408534639-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-20814.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 20814.JPG
    GU - 20814.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.