Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 04 pm

AU still in scalp sell fall - but would like to scalp buy again around the 9322 to 25 price maybe in next window if not hit in next 5 mins or so

Hi SD

Yes 300 pips of falls on GU / GJ and GA - since yesterday - and I only got 40 odd pips off them ;-)

With GU there is an excuse to close gap at 6670 -85 areas I suppose - but as you say - ideally we should be selling rallies that stay under 6720 area

Yes I suspect that the MMs will want the late shorts to be taken out before we head on towards the weeks final target of 1.65. I can see the 1.6650s coming out and push into 57s previous support. That 'gap' you mention between 50s and 90s is an interesting one, I am not sure the MM's will be able to close it, if they do manage it the 1.6690s will cap the move, if it did get there I would sell until my fingers bled. lol. It's one of those cases where I think we are going up short term but i am only a seller if you get me.
GLGT

GU - want to scalp buy again above 6625 - and then need above 35 to hold the scalp buy on

Under 6622 and 18 just more scalp sells

2 09 pm

GU for now under 28 its a scalp sell - but need under 18 to hold on

No chance of scalp buying at 25 for now - but lets see if 18 / 20 or 22 hold

2 20 pm

AU - 9323 as held for now and its a scalp buy worth 2-5 pips depending on how quick you might be

Its now whether 23 can last another 20 mins and price can touch 32 and then stay above 26

Under 22 and 18 - back to scalp selling

Would you be buying again above 32/34 or above 40?

Yes

Would buy if 17 /18 low hold for over 30 mins and we made above 31

Dont see like 50 pips - but you never know - but 5 -25 pips could easily be on

If 17 does not hold 30 mins then its a case does it drop over 5 pips or not to get me selling again

Swissy

Although in a scalp sell mode - I reckon above 9070 is more scalp buys - so that might muck EU getting over 35

Last edited:
I'm out of history on my EU + DX charts. Swissy in nice sell area though, but retesting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, swissy have edited.

Not sure maybe swing, dollar looks over extended although has broke the range it was stuck in.

Agree 9090 to 9100 all R area and price now at 85 /87 area

So we might see another 5 -15 pips and then a sell off - allowing EU up above 3305 or 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.