Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally - I try and get in news trades within 9 mins from action - as I am a chicken and dont like staying in them live - as been caught out many times

Now on GU under 6660 - still a sell

EU

9 47 am

Low so far this morning 3344 - a double bottom on small frames

Needs above 58 and 62 to hold scalp buys on longer for a full turn

Ideally we should look at another sell under 3358

Noticed so far for today

GU dropped approx 85 pips

GJ - dropped approx 95 pips

GA - dropped approx 120 pips

Total 300 pips in under 10 hrs - and I have got about 40 pips off them - but only started under 4 hrs ago - so thats my excuse ( lol )

Last edited:
9 58 am

EU and EJ

If they both fall and become scalp sells in this hr TW - I dont think they will make new daily lows now

But still could be 5 -10 pips each on scalp sells if you catch within 1 or 2 pips of their LH's

10 15 am

Out for approx 30 -40 mins

Will pop back in after 11 00 am - but then might have another hr off before news at 1 30 pm

11 03 am

Just doing a quick check

I reckon we are in the boring bit now - we have seen good movements from 7 00 to approx 10 00 am or so and now until after midday it maybe as Spread Doctor says - chopping wood time - or for me a load of BTTZ's ( Bermuda Triangle Tease zones - designed to just take your money and trap you )

I notice EU dropped to the 3344 double bottom area - I had thought it would have stayed say 2-4 pip higher for a HL again - but because we are in BTTZ windows - I would not trust the next 5 pip move either way

I have to pop out in 15 mins time - so will be around next hr and then after an early lunch will be back for the 1 30 pm news

Good Luck if you take any scalps next hr - just be careful and stay focused

See you later

F

morning. GU - it's taken me years to develop this type of accuracy ;)

hmm yes, they have some wood to chop here as there will be sellers @30s on that descending trend line. 36 to 40 is likely to cap any move before this sucker is going DOWN. GLGT

and at 5.11pm yesterday I said

more MM buying in the 4.46 1min candle, they couldnt smash it arlier so now they are averaging in. they should dump at 30s (descending TL) or 36s. then get short.

see attached chart of what actually happened. I marked a yellow arrow at 5.11pm when I made the 2nd post.

GU - it's very likely the high of the week has been made. I think we will see 1.65 print and that will be around the weeks low.

GLGT

Attachments

• magic.png
    magic.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 92
GU - if not short already the name of the game for the next 3 days is going to be selling sucker rallies. That is rallies that are engineered by the MM. GU likely to be a troublesome one to trade next week if we reach 1.65 this week as we will be right into solid weekly support making a solid daily bias difficult to formulate. GL

1 35 pm

Back late from lunch - missed news - need to have a quick look at the charts etc and then with do a quick update for this US session

Look like more dollar strength from news - with Swissy / Cad and UJ all seeing price rise and Euro crosses and AU seeing falls

Also another low on GU for now at 6623 - with supports at approx 6620 and then main ones slightly above the big 00 number

Hi SD

Yes 300 pips of falls on GU / GJ and GA - since yesterday - and I only got 40 odd pips off them ;-)

With GU there is an excuse to close gap at 6670 -85 areas I suppose - but as you say - ideally we should be selling rallies that stay under 6720 area

EU

All bounces that stay under 3350 should be more scalp sells - it whether now we do another low or whether 3315 /20 area holds for 5 -25 pip bounces

Waiting until after 2 00 pm now for next trades

Status
Not open for further replies.