Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA and AU

Atm - AU been falling since EO and EA rising

I am looking at scalp selling EA under 4320 R area

Price at 4314 atm - so might happen in 8 00 am London Open TW

7 50 am

GU and GJ - both now at interim supports area - if you are in sells - lock some profit in - or take 70% off or what ever

We may be able to get scalp buys during next 18 mins

EA

Topped so far at 4315/16 - wanted 18 -20 to sell from - not jumped in - see if it still tries a bit higher - if not might have missed it as a sell

AU scalp buy is around 9321 -23 area

Under 18 and 15 forget the buys as it might be trying a larger fall

7 50 am

GU and GJ - both now at interim supports area - if you are in sells - lock some profit in - or take 70% off or what ever

We may be able to get scalp buys during next 18 mins

Not taken GJ scalp buy - but taken GU one from 6706

I need above 16 to hold it on longer - otherwise will just grab what I can

GU - exited 30% stake at 6709 - 6711 was a scalp sell - but did not jump in

GJ would have been a better scalp buy - but my spread on it was 1.4 pip although it rose from 37 to 49/50

8 30 am

Before I have a break before the next hr and GU news - will post my EJ chart showing the sell from 7 00 am TW - the buy from the 7 30 TW and now the latest scalp sell - that started just before the TW as the R was at 137 07

note to self.....I must take a look at the indicators here again F has ........:smart:

N

Morning All

where i am struggling with this setup is why wasn't the previous drive up from the swing low immediately prior to the buy trade that is highlighted also classified as a buy.

Without the benefit of hindsight they would have been pretty much the same at the time?

Thanks

Chalky

EJ - 3 Key Scalps from start of 7 00 am TW

EJ - 1 Min LR chart with TW's for 3 scalps this morning

178392d1408433939-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-19814.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 19814.JPG
    EJ - 19814.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
8 42 am

Having a break from a busy last 90 mins

Back next hr prior to UK News at 9 30 am and will be looking at GU and GJ - might even look at GA as well

See you in a bit

F

Morning All

where i am struggling with this setup is why wasn't the previous drive up from the swing low immediately prior to the buy trade that is highlighted also classified as a buy.

Without the benefit of hindsight they would have been pretty much the same at the time?

Thanks

Chalky

Hi Chalky

I remember NVP quoting that comment yesterday whilst we were trading the GU

The main 5 decision makers for me on scalps are

1 - Price Action - ie is price rising with HH's and HL's or falling with opposite on a 1 min chart

2. LR's - 3 Quick white ones - are they above price or below - or changing

3. Time - are we at say 9 mins to hr or 30 min change - or at the hr or 30 mins change - or at 9 mins past as LR's change ?

4. Levels - interim support and resistance levels - whether dynamic - or static can stop moves in their tracks

5 Gameplay / stop hunting / tricks - always remember the market wants to trick you - so will not always be obvious

Once you adapt the 5 main clues to price - and have been using them for over say 500 or 1000 live trades - then it gets easy ;-)

Just trying on say 10 or 30 trades - is just not enough practice and you skill level will only improve over 100's and 1000's of tests / trades.

Even then getting it right 70 - 85% of time is excellent

Hope that helps

Regards

F

F

Last edited:
GU - exited 30% stake at 6709 - 6711 was a scalp sell - but did not jump in

GJ would have been a better scalp buy - but my spread on it was 1.4 pip although it rose from 37 to 49/50

Comment on GU from 40 mins ago

Pity I did not take it - ie scalp sell at 6711

Price now at 6698 - with red Pound news in approx 25 mins

Under 6706 on bounces - still a sell again

Last edited:
Hi Chalky

I remember NVP quoting that comment yesterday whilst we were trading the GU

The main 5 decision makers for me on scalps are

1 - Price Action - ie is price rising with HH's and HL's or falling with opposite on a 1 min chart

2. LR's - 3 Quick white ones - are they above price or below - or changing

3. Time - are we at say 9 mins to hr or 30 min change - or at the hr or 30 mins change - or at 9 mins past as LR's change ?

4. Levels - interim support and resistance levels - whether dynamic - or static can stop moves in their tracks

5 Gameplay / stop hunting / tricks - always remember the market wants to trick you - so will not always be obvious

Once you adapt the 5 main clues to price - and have been using them for over say 500 or 1000 live trades - then it gets easy ;-)

Just trying on say 10 or 30 trades - is just not enough practice and you skill level will only improve over 100's and 1000's of tests / trades.

Even then getting it right 70 - 85% of time is excellent

Hope that helps

Regards

F

F

Thanks F

Heres to the next 500 trades :cool:

9 22 am

With approx 8 mins to news - just a quick recap

So far this morning the GU as fallen approx 30 pips and GJ nearly 40 pips and looking at the GA over 55 pips from early Asian session

So all 3 are in a bearish period - but will news change it - and as price been taken down so players can accumulate again - ready for price to go back up ?

Need to see on GU back over 6720 for a turn and similar on other 2 - 25 -30 pip rises to look at turns

Status
Not open for further replies.