Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have a quick break for lunch in a bit ready for both US and Cad news at 1 30 pm

Also notice more red news at 2 55 pm for dollar - unusual time before the hr - must be for some trickery plan ;-)

Will check out CAD for news as well as Euro and UJ / Swissy

The CAD for me is still session bearish under 09000.

Its been down to 08987 and then bounced back up in last hr - but still under 0900

Also GU now back under 6694 - so out scalp buys and into scalp sells again - but need under 84 to hold them on

thank F. I totally missed that 1.30pm scheduled news, that means there is plenty more room to chop some wood. :confused:

EA

like other euro pairs - bullish still - but cannot get over 4355 still with 3 attempts in last 4 hrs or so

Need under 4340 and then 32 to be holding or taking new scalp sells

Now made 4362 -- only on 30% stakes still on scalp buys on this pair though

Can stay with buys above 46

thank F. I totally missed that 1.30pm scheduled news, that means there is plenty more room to chop some wood. :confused:

A guy called Steve - an American in a chat room site called Forex confidential was always using that phrase "markets just chopping wood" - dont know whether they are still around as it was pre 2009 times

;)

CAD

Became a scalp sell again in 1 00 om TW at 1 02 pm from 0901 - need under 93 to hold it on longer - otherwise take what you can and or drop to 30% stakes

A guy called Steve - an American in a chat room site called Forex confidential was always using that phrase "markets just chopping wood" - dont know whether they are still around as it was pre 2009 times

;)

yeah its a phrase from MM/Dealing room floors that they say when they are going to hunt for some prey. Let's 'chop some wood'. Along with referring to the FX market as 'the slaughterhouse' :D

1 20 PM

10 mins to news

CAD is already being played with - and now its as broken above my so called line in the sand area at 0900

Presently above 0901 a scalp buy - after the scalp sell was just a false fall to take scalp bulls out from before

Not going to jump in any new trade so near to news now -- but hope to take scalps within 9 mins after the releases

Not bothered scalp buying Swissy - but will try for 10 pips on both GU and EU scalps sells and then drop to 30% stakes and lock some in

Not been looking at CAD today, been with EU, EJ and GU. Had some payout on the EJ :D

Well done John

I only looked and bothered with CAD for the news

Thought there was something fishy going on -when it suddenly started rising a n hr or so before the news - and there was ;)

Taken out my 30% stakes on both sells on EU and GU - but still made good profits on 70% parts

These bounces dont look normal - and so would not be surprised to see more turns being tried now and so back to scalp buys for now

Well done John

I only looked and bothered with CAD for the news

Thought there was something fishy going on -when it suddenly started rising a n hr or so before the news - and there was ;)

I'm still holding out on trading just after the news as yet, I need more time and practice with it to gauge entry's etc... But on the other hand my none news trading has picked up and I think i'm starting to get some where now. I have been making progress in the last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.