Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 47 pm

Great confusion and manipulation being going on

EU now over 3400 and GU trying back uo and CAD - still doing what I want it to do - drop more

I'm still holding out on trading just after the news as yet, I need more time and practice with it to gauge entry's etc... But on the other hand my none news trading has picked up and I think i'm starting to get some where now. I have been making progress in the last month.

i am very pleased for you John

I think you know it took Major Magnum about 2 -3 months to get my ways and then he was flying on demo with like 80% success rates on 25 -40 trades a day

He then went live - and thought it would be easy with larger stakes - and got caught - but now after 500+ live trades - he's back in the grove and I am sure he will go from strength to strenght in the future

Last edited:
i am very pleased for you John

I think you know it took Major Magnum about 2 -3 months to get my ways and then he was flying on demo with like 80% success rates on 25 -40 trades a day

He then went live - and thought it would be easy with larger stakes - and got caught - but now after 500+ live trades - he's back in the grove and I am sure he will go from strength to strenght in the future

I'm only trying for 20 pips a day at the moment, not greedy just taking my time and educating my self everyday. Been at it for over a year now but I feel I can see things better now and everyday is more experience in the bank. Onwards and upwards! (at a comfortable snail pace! lol)

GU

Its been really a difficult one - I am out scalp buys as it failed to try above 6700 and now its looking a sell again

Not jumped in - will wait for more confirmations

EU - holding 30% stakes on buys for now whilst above 86

I'm only trying for 20 pips a day at the moment, not greedy just taking my time and educating my self everyday. Been at it for over a year now but I feel I can see things better now and everyday is more experience in the bank. Onwards and upwards! (at a comfortable snail pace! lol)

That's fine - 20 pips a day on a consistent method is the best way

At one time I thought about just trying to get 25 pips everyday on 15 + lots and then forget any more trades etc

However - I feel more comfortable with stake sizes from 3 lots to 10 lots maximum and so have no plans of trying back over 20 /25 lots nowadays - but enjoy the challenge of multi trading not knowing whether I will struggle to make 50 pips - or end up on busy days with 150+ pips.

Its a frustrating journey - but get it right and its all well worth it

MM's Dealers in GU were positioned av 90 long into that data. Data pushed against them and they averaged in at 85s, so they were around 87s average, drove price up to 95s. It really was a win win win for them. Data with them - they win. No data reaction - they win. Data against them - they stopped the move, averaged in - they WIN. The only way they would have lost there was if the data had have missed big. i think they have one more push to the 00s in them then thats it.

looks like a tide change on GU @92 area --------the B will shoot up now (lol)

i think it could happen as why did they leave the stops in at 00s on a quiet Friday in August. Perhaps they are collecting again. Either way though cable looks heavy to me for the daily trend, so 00 should cap the action this week. :cheesy:

Cad

Turned to a scalp buy from the 2 30 pm TW at approx 0867

Not taken it for now - will await until after 3 00 pm for next trades after the news in 17 mins times

GU

When you look at the PA on it for last 4 hrs or so - its just stuck in a 16 -18 pip range from 6683 area up to 6701

We need to see a proper breach of either by 3-5 pips to see next direction - and then we have R's at 6710 or so and further supports on GU at 6670 -75

EU

Thats still in an uptrend last 4 hrs with HH's and HL's - but we really need above 3408/9 for a try on last highs

Would only hold or take new scalp sells under 3370

Status
Not open for further replies.