Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

Looks bullish on all pullbacks staying above 136 75.

if price went under 72 and 69 - then be holding or taking scalp sells

See you later and GL

Morning ------ short on EU 33 area /or kick in the nuts ???

Morning BP

Well wanted to do the same - but now thinking supports might hold 27 -30 area

Hope I am wrong and we go under 26 and you can stay will the sell

Above 3637 /40 /44 - well make sure you are scalp buying

GL - see you later

8 30 am

Back now

EU - its just taking the wee wee - the manipulation to confuse is so evident - maybe by the LP - I get the feelings its a pair to leave until you see clear moves outside of tight ranges

The key now is whether 27 -30 will hold - or whether we do have a try at 21 and lower.

Will leave it until its made its mind up and concentrate more on GU and some other apirs

GU

Still holding 30% stakes on scalp buy after exiting 70% at 84/85.

Need now another high to stay with it and would exit before 77 if we get stronger pullbacks

CAD

UCad is not a normal pair I trade - but have included it more this last month instead of the Swissy - which after all is just too slow most of the time

The CAD this morning is just hovering above a big round number of 0800 - at 0803

We have seen a rise up to 0822 area n Friday and generally price as been rising in July

its a scalp sell under 0813 - but 0800 might stop it .

Cad comment from over an hr ago

Well 0801 held it and then from the 8 00 am TW - its been rising and now at 0812/13

Would like to sell under 0817 if possible - over 0822 forget scalp sells as showing it then breached R's and wants higher

8 45 am

AU and EA

After the AU made 9472 last week and looked bullish again - we then got the pullbacks and the drop under 9400 to 9384. Still bearish under 9400 - although we can get retraces and so dont rule out completely scalp buys for 5 -15 pips. In fact from 6 00 am we are seeing HH's and HL's - but all within a 10 pip range - so nothing to write home about

EA - bullish for last 24 hrs+ and as risen from 4264 up to 4310 and above 4295 still scalp bullish

GU

exited my 30% scalp buy scalp at 80/81 as its turned into a scalp sell - but think 75/77 will still hold - but dont want to risk it

We know its a Monday and normally Monday is boring - and there is only one piece of red news at 3 00 pm - but so far the currency pairs still think they are in a quiet Asian session - and prices are just not really doing anything

I just hope next hr is better

GU

Trouble is 60 to 70 is all support area - and so we might still fall under 70 - but then stop at 67.

We need back over 79 and 81 to look at holding scalp buys now - and under 77 still a scalp sell on any pullbacks

GU

Trouble is 60 to 70 is all support area - and so we might still fall under 70 - but then stop at 67.

We need back over 79 and 81 to look at holding scalp buys now - and under 77 still a scalp sell on any pullbacks

yes its just hanging at 74, i thought 0901 was the moment to continue down but....

Lol BP - ;-)

EJ - still teasing - came out scalp buy part stake as it became a scalp sell - but price only dropped a few pips and did not make LL on 1 min chart

Now testing 136 87/88 area - and we need really above 90 to look again at scalp buying on pullbacks

Similar with EU - teasing up again at 3435

Prefer not to get suckered in and will just wait for more clues

Status
Not open for further replies.