Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

The HL from yesterday's low of 3437/8 - at 3441/2 as held now for nearly 2 hrs - creating another BTTZ area

Above 42 /44 still look for scalp buys on pullbacks - BUT

Under 38 and 34 - make sure you are in scalp sells

We still need as already mentioned above 3457 to hold scalp buys on - with then next R area at 63 -68

EJ

just forget for now - another BTTZ around 10 pips either side of 137 00

EA similar and AU - looks like US are having a lie in and Europe is at Lunch until nearer news time

Will check later this hr

12 51 pm approx

EU - the big tease / gameplay going on atm with price at 3444.

The market wants you selling - and most traders will be here

I will wait as I need to see under 3637 and 34 now to think It will drop lower - and really 42 /44 is a scalp buy

The news is approx 40 mins away - so dont get stuck in a trade for now - remember you are playing against tricksters - who just want your money ;-)

Will be back before the news at 1 30 pm

Is the brummy sunbathing part timer about (lol)

Brummy lol

I am a true Nuneatonian lol from Fenny Drayton - thats at least 15 miles from the smoke ;-)

Yes weather is great atm - and i am away soon as well

Must get monitors in the garden next along with a fridge for the stella and rose wine

12 51 pm approx

EU - the big tease / gameplay going on atm with price at 3444.

The market wants you selling - and most traders will be here

I will wait as I need to see under 3637 and 34 now to think It will drop lower - and really 42 /44 is a scalp buy

The news is approx 40 mins away - so dont get stuck in a trade for now - remember you are playing against tricksters - who just want your money ;-)

Will be back before the news at 1 30 pm

:cheesy: thanks for above ----- my Q was going to ask your take on present EU but you must have the second sight FFS how many more talents do you have :devilish:

1 17 pm

Well now I have seen under 41 and 37 and 34 - so it's a set up prior to news

3431 low for now - will not keep scalp sell on for news though

1 22pm

Eu now under 3450 on any bounces looks a sell - but is it ???

I dont know for sure - but with news I would have thought the LP and any players would try false spikes both ways to muck up both bulls and bears

1 39 pm - end of half hr TW

Surely I cannot be the only trader buying ?

Just does not seem enough big volume around atm and we need back over 3450 for a start of any turn - but were are the sellers ??

Have they taken profit ? - or are they so confident price will drop another 20 -50 - 200 + pips ??

i need now under 3428 to get back scalp selling - but will not hold any scalp buys on if w edont go over 3450

2 10 pm

Whilst the EU as dropped 8 pips now after news - the EA as dropped approx 20 pips and EJ approx 17 pips

Why do we bother with the EU ??

Status
Not open for further replies.