Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
LR structure says EU / EJ and GU price should rise - but manipulations can easily overcome and take prices down 10 -20 pips - so when we are in BTTZ areas - we have to be very careful - and either only scalp for a few pips - or just wait

Friday will be my last test and in august i will be back trading with you guys. Finally.
It was just a month but i really missed trading.

Friday will be my last test and in august i will be back trading with you guys. Finally.
It was just a month but i really missed trading.

Good luck with your last test / exam and look forward to you joining us again in August

Regards

F

eu horrible tease

I think the EU does want to try higher - but whilst in this BTTZ its just a drain to throw your money down

Above 3432/33 still a scalp buy - but without trying 40+ its a waste of time

GU - similar - needs above 88 and 91 at least to hold scalp buys on

Cad comment from over an hr ago

Well 0801 held it and then from the 8 00 am TW - its been rising and now at 0812/13

Would like to sell under 0817 if possible - over 0822 forget scalp sells as showing it then breached R's and wants higher

Comment from over an hr ago on Cad

it made 15 and from 9 00 am as been a scalp sell - although and extremely slow one - now at 11 and down to 30% stakes

EJ

if it stays under 91 then still a scalp sell and then I would like to buy it again around 75 -77 area

Above 91 back to trying higher and scalp buys up to 137 02/3 area

10 02am

on the hour both EU and EJ try up - the bots must have kicked in

Above 3435 - EU still a scalp buy

EJ - difficult need above 93 to confirm still a scalp buy

Best rise in the 10 00 am TW starting from 9 51 am was the AU - moved up now to 9398 - above 93 on pullbacks still scalp buys

Status
Not open for further replies.