Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAD

i am not normally a U /C trader - as its called the snake and not one of my favourites

However above 0650 its still in a buy mode needing above 72 and 76 to hold on longer

Remember price might fall under say 72 to 56 or even 54 and still then be another scalp buy

If you are a scalper - then never worry about going against last hr or session bias - there's still 3 -15 pips to made on may scalps against any trend

CAD

It about the only pair moving in a direction - so still enticing me to trade it

I went back in at 70/71 based on LRs and TW and now at 75/6 will drop to 30%

My spread on Cad atm is 0 6 of a pip - which is good - last time I used to trade it a few years ago it was always a 3 or 4 pip spread

I am more interested with EU atm as this 3601/2 barrier as been a joke for last 6 hrs and should have been properly breached by now

i would not like to be sitting here in a scalp buy with 50 lots on a pip - as it slowly teases up pip by pip

So far 3603 - which for me is another high -

The market will screw all scalpers so just take 70% or 100% off with 3-5 pip moves and then try and re enter again above 96/7

Under 94 then no forget for now

Out again soon - but will be back in after London close

GL guys

Last edited:
GU

Since 1 39 pm and 7109 - its been a scalp buy - but now needs over 7129 and 33 to hold the scalp buys on longer

GU comment over an hr ago

Well we cleared 29 and 33 - but stopped at 34

Above 20/22 still a scalp buy - but might be worth taking scalp buy off and reentering lower

See you later

EJ - Time windows - another 2 examples

Eur / Jpy

I think today we have had at least 6 time windows work to the minutes to offer us scalp trades from 5 -15 pips

Two charts with examples - one chart with 3 scalps in Euro session and then another chart with 2 scalps in US session

176934d1404753921-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-7714.jpg

176936d1404753934-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-7714b.jpg

EJ - 7714.JPG

EJ - 7714B.JPG

Last edited:
Tuesday 8th July 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Yesterday - the only red news was on the Usd /Cad and so for a change I traded it with a moderate amount of success - simply because so many other euro pairs were just too slow and boring

I will as normal do a quick update and review and then maybe again today have a look at a few other pairs as well as my normal favourites.

I will start with the EU - simply because its the most popular - even though I certainly dont recommend it as being your main trading pair for now

Have a good day and any questions etc are welcome as normal

Regards

F

6 56 am

EU

Yesterday reached 3608/10 after a drop to approximately 3575 area

Overnight - the movements have been minuscule - ie less than 10 pips.

Every experienced intraday trader knows its being played with and manipulated and the only real "set up" on it - is on you - ie you are being done lol

Not in one scalp on it atm - but will update through the day with levels and what might happen etc etc

GU

Not quite as bad as the EU - at least movements etc and many with some direction even ;-)

Price atm 7128 - low yesterday 7108 and high so far this week - 7156.

We are seeing lower highs and a LL - but whilst in 7100 price area - still bullish as a currency.

Need to check calender but I think some more news on it this morning.

For now under 7130 its a scalp sell

Usd / Cad

I will include this pair this morning - as after the 2 red news items yesterday we have had good movements - ie low of 0631 and then a rise in the afternoon and over night to 0694 - ie 60 pip up direction move - massive (lol) in times like now;-)

Price atm 0691 and still in bullish mode but not in a scalp atm - as for now in a 8 pip BTTZ

EJ

My favourite intraday FX pair - normally -most days - but now and again beaten by EA and even the GJ when its on form

High this week 138 83 after making the 139 00+ zone last week and price currently at 138 53.

Its been since 6 30 TW a scalp buy from 45/6 and as made 55 - but in another approx 22 pip BTTZ area - so no real direction from the 38 low to the 60 R area.

Really need over 65 to hold on any scalp buy longer and under 44 and 37 for taking new scalp sells

AU

I will mention this pair and then do its opposite correlated pair ( EA ) a bit later

From what I have see n and read - many have been buying the AU and whilst above the 9400 zone its supposed to be bullish.

Well yesterday it was done at 9341 after low 9300's towards end of last week - but as since been rising last 24 + hrs and now at 9392 - and still trying to make another high - which its just done as I type at 7 21 am - ie beginning of a new TW

So 9396 for now and still a scalp buy above 83 - but as you can imagine thats 13 pips lower - so you could scalp sell in between the moves up - or try and buy again from say 86 or 88 area

7 23 am

EU as fell under 3600 now and testing 95/6 support area

Under 3607 its bearish = but above 75 and 85 - for me still scalp bullish = but needing now over 3608 and 3614 for any real tries higher.

Not in it still for now

Out at 7 45 am - but back in at around 9 00 am for a few hrs

Must check calender now

7 31 am

Notice the only red news item is on the Pound - GU - at 9 30 am UK time. Will be back before then and will be trading that pair in that hr

Rest of news items - non red - sorry to have to say - could be boring again - BUT always expect the unexpected - because that's how the markets work - trick and deceive is always a winner

GU went back over 7130 and became a scalp buy - with high so far 35

7140 -42 is R area area and 24 and 26 support

See you later guys - GL and stay focused - watch the time windows for changes and remember 30 min rules on interim highs and lows

Regards

F

7 31 am

Notice the only red news item is on the Pound - GU - at 9 30 am UK time. Will be back before then and will be trading that pair in that hr

Rest of news items - non red - sorry to have to say - could be boring again - BUT always expect the unexpected - because that's how the markets work - trick and deceive is always a winner

GU went back over 7130 and became a scalp buy - with high so far 35

7140 -42 is R area area and 24 and 26 support

See you later guys - GL and stay focused - watch the time windows for changes and remember 30 min rules on interim highs and lows

Regards

F

GU comment approx 90 mins ago

So far made 7144/5 - news in approx 20 mins

In a BTTZ zone now - needs over 47 and 52 for holding or taking more scalp buys - and under 29 and 23 for scalp sells

9 12 am

EU - dropped under 3600 and 3595 to 88 so far - yesterday's low of 75 is under supports at 85 and 80

Need over 96 and 3603 to be scalp buying

EJ

My favourite intraday FX pair - normally -most days - but now and again beaten by EA and even the GJ when its on form

High this week 138 83 after making the 139 00+ zone last week and price currently at 138 53.

Its been since 6 30 TW a scalp buy from 45/6 and as made 55 - but in another approx 22 pip BTTZ area - so no real direction from the 38 low to the 60 R area.

Really need over 65 to hold on any scalp buy longer and under 44 and 37 for taking new scalp sells

EJ comment over 70 mins ago

Dropped under 44 and 37 - now at 31/32 and still falling atm

Down to 30% stakes - supports at 25

Status
Not open for further replies.