Not open for further replies.
12 23 pm and in new time window

GU now testing 7170 again

7157/8 is the support - 73/4 then 7180 next R area

Really inbetween - still a BTTZ - like so many other pairs for now

GU comment from 55 mins ago

Supports at 7157/ 8 taken out and price dropped to 7140

Since then bounced with low held near 60 mins and now at 7153

Needs back over 57 and 60 to hold scalp buys on - and would expect to be able to scalp sell again under 7158 if it lines up in a TW

EJ

Teased both ways - up to 70 then down to 62 and then back up over 71 needed to hold on scalp buys and topped so far at 138 86 - still scalp bullish and in buy zone over 73. Needs under 70 and 65 to hold ot take new scalp sells

In 7 min US open.

Will wait and see what they want, first of all, and maybe use the hour-change to search for a trade.

In 7 min US open.

Will wait and see what they want, first of all, and maybe use the hour-change to search for a trade.

GL Sunzy

Also dollar news at 3 00 pm and 3 30 pm - both non red and then main red dollar news at 4 00 pm

Busy period there - I hope :)

GL Sunzy

Also dollar news at 3 00 pm and 3 30 pm - both non red and then main red dollar news at 4 00 pm

Busy period there - I hope :)

Thanks. You will get your part of the pie and i hope i will get some too. 8)

Update so far:
4 Trades, 1 negativ, 2 small wins and 1 big win.

10 57 am

EJ - now a scalp buy above 55

Low lasted over 30 mins - but we need above 66 to hold any scalp buys on longer

Going to have another break - and back later on maybe for Midday

EJ comment from just prior to 11 00 am

I have had 3 scalp buys on this pair - exited completely from 2 already but left a 30% scalp buy on from 58 with stop just in 1 pip of profit .

I had thought once it would be taken out - but thankfully we never dropped under 62.

Now in this next 30 mins I am hoping I can look for scalp sells under 139 00 - ideally at 88 to 93 ?

They need to match up with TW's

EU went 40 pips. What is the daily range F?

EU daily range for many years would be say 85 -110 pips - somewhere in that area

Nowadays we can have under 60 pip days and then even 150+ days all depending on news events etc

With it being summer - lower volumes and of course NFP tomorrow - so tomorrow or even the US bank Holiday on Friday might be the larger moving days

Andy Murrey is now 2 sets down at Wimbledon - he's not focused by the look of it - saying that - I need to be for next hr's trading ;-)

Dax still in a small range. 1 bigger move should he make till German close.

Mid LR lining bullish up but long LR still bearish.
Hard to tell. It could go in any direction.

f ,would u be so nice and expl. how is it with when u write,,,if high low isnt broken in 30 mins it is interim S R? i ll get it. thank u in advance

EJ comment from just prior to 11 00 am

I have had 3 scalp buys on this pair - exited completely from 2 already but left a 30% scalp buy on from 58 with stop just in 1 pip of profit .

I had thought once it would be taken out - but thankfully we never dropped under 62.

Now in this next 30 mins I am hoping I can look for scalp sells under 139 00 - ideally at 88 to 93 ?

They need to match up with TW's

EJ - comment an hour ago

Well price now at 138 92 with high 98/99.

We need under 87 to stay with any scalp sell - and really over 139 02 for new scalp buys

f ,would u be so nice and expl. how is it with when u write,,,if high low isnt broken in 30 mins it is interim S R? i ll get it. thank u in advance

Check out your chart for yesterday with the times on when nice moves take place

You will notice that when a high or low - at any level - ie need not be high of day or low of day - holds for approx 30 mins - then price favours the reversal or pullback - but only for next 30 mins

When a high or low as held then for 1 hr - its open for another challenge then - but normally the longer the level holds - the stronger it becomes - and then it might not be broken for days or weeks etc - and when it is - it might take 2 or 3 goes etc

For example that interim high on EU at 3 00pm at 3659/60 - held 30 mins etc but now could be challenged and breached after 4 00 pm

hope that explains further

Regards

F

Last edited:
3 55 pm

Euro crosses still not giving up on the scalp buys

Should be false and falls or pullbacks coming - but - when in tight BTTZ areas - you never really know what might be played next

Back to watching Tennis next hr - but will pop in later

Check out your chart for yesterday with the times on when nice moves take place

You will notice that when a high or low - at any level - ie need not be high of day or low of day - holds for approx 30 mins - then price favours the reversal or pullback - but only for next 30 mins

When a high or low as held then for 1 hr - its open for another challenge then - but normally the longer the level holds - the stronger it becomes - and then it might not be broken for days or weeks etc - and when it is - it might take 2 or 3 goes etc

For example that interim high on EU at 3 00pm at 3659/60 - held 30 mins etc but now could be challenged and breached after 4 00 pm

hope that explains further

Regards

F

marvelous expl. thk u

Status
Not open for further replies.