Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - looks like 3520 is just another interim low - still a HL from 3503 - but cracked 22 from the other day - so a real tease for now

its a scalp buy from 22 - but really needs 33 and 36 for holding etc

GU - thinking - will we post a LH to 34/5 and then test 16 -19 next

Over say 37 and 40 - easy - be in scalp buy - or hold the ones you are in

30 -34 - a mini BTTZ area

think there must have been some sort of orgy going on in forex rooms -- the skirt forgot to ask me in ---------- :devilish:

EU - looks like 3520 is just another interim low - still a HL from 3503 - but cracked 22 from the other day - so a real tease for now

its a scalp buy from 22 - but really needs 33 and 36 for holding etc

True! This may change in 18 minutes after data release. ideally, 90 minutes attempt to set newer low will expire by then. I expect EU to rise henceforth. So remaining long with EU. ( it's hedged with u/chf) :)

10 37 am and back

Loved the trickery on the GU - ie a new high get more bulls in - then reverse -

All euro pairs still trying lower atm

Will check out and update - stopped out EA scalp buy with 2 pips profit

i think we will have some bounces off the euro pairs in new time window

Presently checking next interim supports on EU - EA and EJ

EA - might we see 4350 -60?

EJ 0 138 70 -75? and EU last 3503 and the big number at 3500 is bound to offer some barrier support

As we get near scalp sell areas - i take 70% off scalp buys and then stay with 30% ready to reverse when I think it might be on - ideally by 11 09 am

If we go over scalp sell points - be careful and hold 30% scalp buys on

Hi FXJ

Just wondering what the reasons were why you have short the GU?

Dear Deloro,

I use time as a condition to take trade direction. Since GU failed to breach the high significantly within the expected time, I have shorted it. I expect it to breach lower to 6802 which is day's reference low. It may take another hour or a bit more. However, since BOE's Carney is speaking today. I expect it to rise back higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.