Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

For me 6845 say to 6815 - 30 pips is a classic Bermuda Triangle - set up to trap traders in wrong trades - price goes in - but were it will come out - is blooming difficult to know

So will ignore GU until more clues

Similar other pairs - not the clarity and extra clues needed for me atm

11 23 -

Looks as though EA as encouraged EU to give up and fall again - EJ not joined in yet though - but need to catch at least one scalp sell now

GU, 3 minutes to half change, upward push lacks volume...the guess is setting up a buy trap to slip back down. Holding it(SELL) for another hour. It's back to entry point.

GU, 3 minutes to half change, upward push lacks volume...the guess is setting up a buy trap to slip back down. Holding it(SELL) for another hour. It's back to entry point.

GL

For me I am skipping GU atm as in a scalp buy in a BTTZ -

Will wait for more clues and proper breaches - as market is being cruel atm - too many tricks going on - lol

Last edited:
AU matched previous high at 9415

Whilst above 9400 you have to favour higher - but EA at new lows

Whats next then ??

Might have to skip next hr as need a lot more clues still before I get back in these pairs - other than quick scalps

Quick Scalp may begin now, I am short GU and in about 45 minutes expect it to breach 6817 to 6802.

Yes - that 6815/17 could be a sticking point and used again if we breach under 20

Good Luck - the scalp sells on under 32 - but really need under 25 to hold on longer

Last edited:
hey all.............still no time to play ...........more luck hopefully next week

N

Status
Not open for further replies.