Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 43 am

EA - dropped after I came out again under 4400 - but not breached the low of yesterday of 4379

Bounced back up to 4396 now - and will be looking to see now if this pair now tries a big turn

Under 85 and 75 - get back in scalp sells

GU

was not here to take advantage of a lovely scalp buy of 30+ pips at 8 00 am Price now at 6826 and above 16 still should try higher again. Sell under 14 - but still then more good supports around 6795 -6800 area

EU

Ok bearish etc - but still HL's above 3503. 3522 next barrier and price at 31 atm with scalp buy from above 30.

Back under 28 and 26 yes sells again

AU - ABOVE 9400 - just - with 9415 top so far this morning - supports at 9392 then at 80 and 85

Not in - but like NU will be watching to see if we get pullbacks

For scalp sake, NU is the pair to trade, however the momentum is upward. So care needed in shorting NU, but, you are an expert in that, no need to forewarn you :-D. My current trades are

EU GU U/CHF and EJ are longs and AU short.

Waiting for GU to make a new high, expecting 6860s..still holding GU LONG. 7 minutes to hour change.

I notice the BOE gov speaks today - but not to 9 00 pm tonight - so will the market set up a larger move for later?

GU is bullish - and above 6822 now will look for more scalp buys for a go on 6835 in next hr

Under 6820 then might have to change plans

For scalp sake, NU is the pair to trade, however the momentum is upward. So care needed in shorting NU, but, you are an expert in that, no need to forewarn you :-D. My current trades are

EU GU U/CHF and EJ are longs and AU short.

You are busy then atm - hope to get a few scalps in this next hr - but first - I reckon a bacon sarnie - to get me set up - and of course a cup of tea ;-)

9 09 am - GU peaked so far at 6834/5 - EU falling at at 3524 atm - they might be getting back in sync now

Last edited:
Just checking which interim highs and lows have held 30 mins - or near 30 mins atm

EU cannot make under 3519 atm and GU as not needed 16 -19 - stopped at 6820

EA - still holding a scalp buy on that pair - although its not doing much - needs back over 4405 really

Both AU and NU is falling hard after the half change while GU took a turn up and EU remains dormant. GBP/NZD could be a cracker BUY if GU rises further and NU keeps sliding..

GU - thinking - will we post a LH to 34/5 and then test 16 -19 next

Over say 37 and 40 - easy - be in scalp buy - or hold the ones you are in

30 -34 - a mini BTTZ area

Status
Not open for further replies.