Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA

i think i should keep 30% stop in profit very tight now -as 15 mins ago was looking for a scalp buy around this area now - although at 4417 still looks a scalp sell - but in 3 mins - that could all change

Stopped out EA - entered at 4440 - so 26+ pips off first scalp - very unusual - but most welcome

EJ still in on 30% at 138 11 after a very late entry at 20 - will stick stop in profit at 15 now and will review other pairs

EU

OK a review on the pair I did not scalp sell from 7 00 am - as went with other 2 pairs instead

EU made 3546 from the 22 supports area - with Low from previous week at 3503 area.

In a down bearish mode from 3993 - so nearly dropped 500 pips so far.

If 3500 lets go - then yes further falls to 3480 area and then maybe pullbacks - that should stay under say 3650 or 3730 max - but for me thats guessing or fortune telling - will stick with intraday for now.

Will be looking to scalp buy - but dont know yet from exactly where ;-)

7 32 am

Not in any scalp atm now - but looking at scalp buys

EJ - as bounced and stopped at 09 /10 - but notice under 22/3 we should b able to sell again - as would need 25 and 28 for holding scalp buys

EU - already bounce 6 pips from its low - still in down mode and would need 38 and 41 to look at taking of holding on any scalp buys

EA - stopped in the end at 4409 - under support area - which is now really R up to about 22

Not wanting to commit as out again in 15 mins - but will look at quick scalps

GU- thats been opposite to euro pairs a as risen to 6807 so far - would need under 95 and 92 to be scalp selling for now

Good Morning Peter and all,

Contrary to my anticipation, RBNZ decided to increase their interest rate and that shot it up almost 170 pips as of now. It is the new darling of carry traders. I expect it to try to breach the last high of 8780 and probably record high.

Status
Not open for further replies.