Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU and euro pairs

We have to be careful now - as no new low

Are we posting HL's and will they last 30 mins with no breach??

Scalp buys are in atm - but remember more tricks can still be played

Yes!, EU failed to breach the low, however need another 23 minutes or a breach of 3550 to confirm it.

EJ - From Pre Opens to 8 00 pm Uk time

A working 1 min LR chart of the EJ for today -

175750d1402515063-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-11614-day.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 11614 day.JPG
    EJ - 11614 day.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Treasures

"F"
Keep up the good work, appreciate sharing your system and experience. I've used linears, but not to the depths that you have - keep it up, great stuff.

P.S. The person that thought that you may not be willing to share your treasures was I - I was probably wrong....

"F"
Keep up the good work, appreciate sharing your system and experience. I've used linears, but not to the depths that you have - keep it up, great stuff.

P.S. The person that thought that you may not be willing to share your treasures was I - I was probably wrong....

Hi andrac

Thank you for your comment and you are welcome.

I think if I was say 15 -25 yrs younger etc - i probably would have looked upon it differently - thinking after all the time and effort I have put in to this method - the years of frustrations etc etc - why share it with others - who might be opportunists and after a "quick fix " - so they can coin it in.

However - I know at my time of life - cannot see me intraday trading another 3 or 5 yrs plus - and I also know I don't want the hassle of trying to compound back up to 25 lots or even higher - and suffer additional stress etc etc

So happy to share my findings - and also enjoy "putting to bed" so many myths about you cannot trade in the "noise" and you cannot follow with that amount of accuracy etc

In fact as i review it and look at what I take for granted - its actually helping me to fine tune more and even improve on the last few years of consistency.

I know its not for every trader - it will still be fairly complex and not something any new trader could take on board and make consistent money after just a month or two. But - if it shortcuts 2- 5 yrs of gaining scalping knowledge down to 3 - 6 months - well i will be delighted.

The trading journey is ongoing - I still learn new things every year - and of course the FX market will evolve again more over the next 3 -5 yrs.

Meanwhile - i will carry on - and as long as I am enjoying it and making money - then its not like normal work - plus the fact - I hate the Industry - so that alone is a good enough reason;)

Have a good June

Regards

F

Thursday 12th June 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday FX traders

I will start of with the EA - as I have been in a scalp sell on this pair since 6 21 am

Normally every day there will be at least one pair that will already be in a move from either the 6 00 am or 6 30 am TW - but unfortunately I am not always up and around for the early time window

Supports on EA from 4413 to 4420 and price currently at 4428

OK - will review and update other main pairs I plan to trade

Have a great day

Regards

F

From 6 51 am - start of the hr TW - both EU and EJ joined in on price falls - taken the EJ one late at 138 20 just - so will have to be careful - but EA now made down to 4418 - so at least a nice profit in that pair

7 01 am

EA

Taken 70% of scalp sell stake at 4419 after low of 17 so far

EJ

Very late entering on scalp sell - but now locked 2 pips of profit in - so at least I am safe but probably get knocked out - before any bigger fall

Status
Not open for further replies.