Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU 3565 and upto 3585..4 minutes to US session.

Hi Fx Jiggy

Good to see you and you are welcome to contribute on how you are seeing it

It will be good to see if we can make 65 and 3585 next

For me 3556 was a LH - so watching now to see if we might drop under 3540 for a LL on the 1 mins

Will track EU more if thats a pair you are trading

Regards

F

EU

Interesting pair in terms of next move

I had 3522 as low then 28 /29 a HL

Price moved up to 57/58 - then in last 15 mins or so we posted a LH at 56

For me its like a BTTZ range now ( bermuda triangle tease zone). We really need over 3560+ for holding on to scalp buys - or under 26 and 22 for the opposite

EU

key area will be 3539 to 34 - I have both horizontal and dynamic supports in that 5 pip area - that might hold price again for a turn in 3 00 pm time window

Hi Fx Jiggy

Good to see you and you are welcome to contribute on how you are seeing it

It will be good to see if we can make 65 and 3585 next

For me 3556 was a LH - so watching now to see if we might drop under 3540 for a LL on the 1 mins

Will track EU more if thats a pair you are trading

Regards

F

Dear Peter,

Thank you. Yes, as for now EU is heading south with 3533 as low and 3523 as the reference low for the day. IF 3522 is breached then we may retest last Friday's low.

EU

if I was a player with a few 100 million dollars to play with - I would try and take price down to 3527/28 again - to get more bears in

Then after 5 -10 mins - exit and buy like mad

Unfortunately I cannot do that with my size account ;-)

The KIWI will be announcing their interest rate decision in the wee hours. I expect them to sustain the rate against expectation of 3.25% which is too much for a small economic to honour on the investments. What do they depend on ..Sheeps and Cows! So, I am looking for a short during the rate announcement.

EU may do a newer low than 3522..I have 3480

Yes noticed other euro pairs falling as well - EJ - lovely - ahd a great cross and with post chart

For me I am thinking will we see it all stop at 3 30 pm

Agree if say 3522 and 3510 let go - we will try down in to 3480 area

But - got be careful for the false sentiment and one big tease on bears - before another "fry up" lol

EJ - an AAA+++ Scalp sell - nearly as good as an orgasm ;-)

EJ

Earlier scalp buy with arrow - and then arrow with circle and perfect LR cross over and trend line break - brilliant (y)

175734d1402496855-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-11614pm.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 11614pm.JPG
    EJ - 11614pm.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,190
Last edited:
EU and euro pairs

We have to be careful now - as no new low

Are we posting HL's and will they last 30 mins with no breach??

Scalp buys are in atm - but remember more tricks can still be played

Status
Not open for further replies.