Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU at 3700 now and EJ - the only scalp pair I am in atm low so far at 139 02 - but still might fall more with 1 min to end of time window

Morning MM

Have a good day today - but i feel sure you will - keep focused and watch out for the tricks being played and hope you might have caught some pips already

Regards

F

not trading as not confident that my charts represent correctly. trying to find out more about aspect ratio and flattening, i dont really understand how it may be affecting what i see, but if it is then i need to remedy

not trading as not confident that my charts represent correctly. trying to find out more about aspect ratio and flattening, i dont really understand how it may be affecting what i see, but if it is then i need to remedy

OK - understand

Did you see how your LR chart - looked different to the naked stretched out one?

EJ

can we sell it again from 139 14 - 17 area ??

Above 25 would show a turn might be tried if then 139 00 held

Last edited:
OK - understand

Did you see how your LR chart - looked different to the naked stretched out one?

well the one with lr showed less information zoomed in more. the naked one still shows the relationships between bars and swings tho?
is this what you mean?

"In his text Visualizing Data, William Cleveland demonstrates how the aspect ratio of a line chart can affect an analyst's perception of trends in the data. Cleveland proposes an optimization technique for computing the aspect ratio such that the average absolute orientation of line segments in the chart is equal to 45 degrees"

GU - 6795 not holding now - that was a price I felt would be good to scalp buy again

now looking at 92

Under 92 and 90 would still be scalp sells

well the one with lr showed less information zoomed in more. the naked one still shows the relationships between bars and swings tho?
is this what you mean?

"In his text Visualizing Data, William Cleveland demonstrates how the aspect ratio of a line chart can affect an analyst's perception of trends in the data. Cleveland proposes an optimization technique for computing the aspect ratio such that the average absolute orientation of line segments in the chart is equal to 45 degrees"

Yes - and also stretching a chart out alters angles

i disagree slightly with his findings - but agree that charts are just not accurate when on computer screens and moved about by pinching in - or by stretching

EJ - jumped back in scalp sell at 11 21 am - start of time window - but will exit now if 85 not cracked and half hr change

Yes - and also stretching a chart out alters angles

i disagree slightly with his findings - but agree that charts are just not accurate when on computer screens and moved about by pinching in - or by stretching

OK will let you know when i find the right aspect, whatever that looks like

EU

now under 3690

will we test yesterday's low - or is this just part of the players game plan - to fry more bears and bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.