Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really ought to try and help you guys out.

Each time you talk about EJ or GU or EA or Chf Usd and so on, you are ignoring to a large extent, the inter-connectedness of the whole forex market and it's many cross combinations.
Because this relationship exists in reality and is in play at all times (greater or lesser volatility), then from a purely logical standpoint, there can only ever be One optimal play at any given point in time, and that is when markets are moving.
Conversely, currencies and the wider markets can go to sleep at times and there are no plays of note worth bothering with.

I see no evidence of proper filtering going on at all. Therefore, unless proper filtering is employed I can only conclude that each trade taken is purely a chance pick. The chances of being on the correct pairing, correct direction and at the correct time are, well, just luck !

Last edited:

Each time you talk about EJ or GU or EA or Chf Usd and so on, you are ignoring to a large extent, the inter-connectedness of the whole forex market and it's many cross combinations.
Because this relationship exists in reality and is in play at all times (greater or lesser volatility), then from a purely logical standpoint, there can only ever be One optimal play at any given point in time, and that is when markets are moving.
Conversely, currencies and the wider markets can go to sleep at times and there are no plays of note worth bothering with.

I see no evidence of proper filtering going on at all. Therefore, unless proper filtering is employed I can only conclude that each trade taken is purely a chance pick. The chances of being on the correct pairing and at the correct time are, well, just luck !

True , unless you can read PA at the coalface !

I see no evidence of proper filtering going on at all. Therefore, unless proper filtering is employed I can only conclude that each trade taken is purely a chance pick. The chances of being on the correct pairing and at the correct time are, well, just luck !

Dear CV

Would you be able to elaborate on this "filtering process" you have mentioned above.

Thanks

Derolo

Dear CV

Would you be able to elaborate on this "filtering process" you have mentioned above.

Thanks

Derolo

Not to be unkind, but the answer is no. The reason why the answer is no is because it does not serve anyone on here for me to come out with answers. The point is, it is for everyone to figure out why some trades work and a great many others don't....this is called "doing the work". Now, it is only by doing the work and having on going realisations that anyone can make any worthwhile progress.

I might chip in now and again if anything of interest catches my eye.

Thank you.

Not to be unkind, but the answer is no. The reason why the answer is no is because it does not serve anyone on here for me to come out with answers. The point is, it is for everyone to figure out why some trades work and a great many others don't....this is called "doing the work". Now, it is only by doing the work and having on going realisations that anyone can make any worthwhile progress.

I might chip in now and again if anything of interest catches my eye.

Thank you.

Dear CV

It would serve me as I am new to trading and like to take little bits of information, which will help me to develop my own trading style. If its still a no, then fair enough. I will look out for these "nuggets of info" when you post them.

Cheers

Derolo

Hope to be back at my desk within 20 mins now - maybe ready for end of 2 30 pm time window moves from 2 39 pm - or if not the 2 51 pm - hour TW ones

EJ - back up to 139 30 area - and R's at 40 to 50

For now any pullback staying above 139 20 are still scalp buys again

35 is present top - and so if we make say 38 and 41 jump back into more scalp buys - but be aware the 40 -50 is a R area for today

3 mins to new time window - and Gu set up to do a new high and then after hr change - maybe a pullback to fry bulls again

GU

3 02 pm and still staying above 31 and needing now above 37 and 43 to take more scalp buys

Under 30 and 27 - scalp sell

I see no evidence of proper filtering going on at all. Therefore, unless proper filtering is employed I can only conclude that each trade taken is purely a chance pick. The chances of being on the correct pairing, correct direction and at the correct time are, well, just luck !

Skill - 80% - Luck yes maybe 5 -20%(y)

So GU still teasing up - and EJ from 2 51 pm and 130 30 was a scalp sell and now so far made 10

Down to 30% stakes - or lock profit in

Will be back next hour and will check out a few other pairs as well

pretty boring for now - but if I leave now - I am am sure within 5 mins of me going - it will all start moving again - lol - by rights the last hr and this next hr should be the busiest of the day - but its Friday and so anything goes - it might even start kicking off an hr after London close - you just never know

See you later

F

True , unless you can read PA at the coalface !

Hi Tar

With reference to your "PA" comment, could you elaborate a little on this. Do you use candlestick patterns to recognize PA, support / resistance lines and volume, what?

Being a new trader, just wondering how you interpret PA.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Derolo

Reactions: tar
So GU still teasing up - and EJ from 2 51 pm and 130 30 was a scalp sell and now so far made 10

Down to 30% stakes - or lock profit in

GU - high 41/2 - LH 38 now and so scalp sell confirmed under 30 and 27

A quick note - here - the LH at 6838 - was at 3 09 pm - ie end of time window

Comments from over 7 hrs ago today on EJ and GU

Not left any of these trades on ( even at 30% ) over weekend and prior to close - EJ down to 138 95 area - with no pullbacks any where near entry and similar on GU price down to 6810 - very slow boring afternoon - but still profitable

Have a great weekend - and will be explaining more to TRO in the other thread over next couple of days

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.