Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - now 139 80- glad I jumped back in - and down trendline under red LRs kept me still in

thats saying now back over 91 exit scalp sell

Don't forget though - horizontal lines don't move or lie - but trendlines can

That's why with Andrew's pitchforks and channels etc - you always need both - ie dynamic and fixed

how has flattening changed the trendline and the information that it gives? the bars etc have remained constant to each other?

Attachments

• asp.png
    asp.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 85
  • asp1.png
    asp1.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 69
EJ

Decided to exit scalp sell at 78 for now

Not stayed under 80 - and think if we did and went under 75 might then look at another scalp sell

For me now 86 and 91 are scalp buy points

how has flattening changed the trendline and the information that it gives? the bars etc have remained constant to each other?

Easy on that one

The PA was too consistent and therefore the stretching effect had no real effect

If you tried it on spikey PA - or as PA yesterday on GU when you have 5 -10 pip spikes - etc - thats when you get distortion with stretching

it not worth going into it being a big concern - affecting every trade - but now remember - if you use a trendline - "( dynamic) - also use a horizontal line ( fixed) and any move where they are within say 10 pips of each other - both have to breached for the move to continue

Hope that helps

Regards

F

PS - forgot to mention - your accuracy will be always greater on the first chart than the second - thats masking moves and difficult to post the horizontal supports

Last edited:
Easy on that one

The PA was too consistent and therefore the stretching effect had no real effect

If you tried it on spikey PA - or as PA yesterday on GU when you have 5 -10 pip spikes - etc - thats when you get distortion with stretching

it not worth going into it being a big concern - affecting every trade - but now remember - if you use a trendline - "( dynamic) - also use a horizontal line ( fixed) and any move where they are within say 10 pips of each other - both have to breached for the move to continue

Hope that helps

Regards

F

yes thanks i understand that horiz and slanty lines are important. At a loss as to see the difference objectively whatever the style of price action.

Midday

Out of EJ scalp sell and in scalp buy with stop in 1 pip of profit

EU - GU - bounces already and shows play going on

Having a 15 min break for now

Will my 1 pip stop in profit survive on the EJ ???

Midday

Out of EJ scalp sell and in scalp buy with stop in 1 pip of profit

EU - GU - bounces already and shows play going on

Having a 15 min break for now

Will my 1 pip stop in profit survive on the EJ ???

Of course it will, especially as you didn't give the entry price.

Of course it will, especially as you didn't give the entry price.

Hi CV

Well its so easy to work out if you want to

Check my posts - I exit at the bottom ( nearly ) 788 and then I say scalp buy at 81 and 86

i got in at 815 and with spread and stop up 1 pip need 833 to hold - and when I left it was 85

Price dropped to 795 within 2 mins of me leaving - so clipped out -

Price now 139 00 - ie moved up nearly 20 pips - and I got stopped for 1 pip profit

Come on Counter Violence - get that brain going :LOL:

Missed out - but still the mornings been good - and still got another 1 pip on the tally

hope that helps

please check it out

Regards

F

EJ

Costly break -as missed out on a nice scalp buy - and would have re -entered over 86 if I had been about

Shame - but that's trading - I hope some member got more than 1 pip out of it ;-)

Not in EJ atm even though it gone above 139 00 again to 09

It is still scalp bullish above 97 for now so will be looking to see if I can get another entry if we stay in the 139 00 zone

Hi CV

Well its so easy to work out if you want to

Check my posts - I exit at the bottom ( nearly ) 788 and then I say scalp buy at 81 and 86

i got in at 815 and with spread and stop up 1 pip need 833 to hold - and when I left it was 85

Price dropped to 795 within 2 mins of me leaving - so clipped out -

Price now 139 00 - ie moved up nearly 20 pips - and I got stopped for 1 pip profit

Come on Counter Violence - get that brain going :LOL:

Missed out - but still the mornings been good - and still got another 1 pip on the tally

hope that helps

please check it out

Regards

F

Don't mind me F,,, too much time on my hands today ! ...but you could try helping TRO out, as he seems not able to code up your subjective chart analysis.

Don't mind me F,,, too much time on my hands today ! ...but you could try helping TRO out, as he seems not able to code up your subjective chart analysis.

No Probs

i reckon over a few months he will maybe have it say 60% or so

Within 6 months and say a few hundred K - he might be able to get to 85% copy :D

Although if it part only automated - along with manual over ride - then I reckon that would be better

I look forward to seeing what he ends up with - don't we all (y)

Regards

F

Going back to EJ

One for MM here

130 082 high at 12 28 pm - half hr change - and 12 32 - LH at 130 076

so 06 becomes a scalp sell - but we need under 139 00 to think it might be worth holding

Otherwise 07 is stop or cut off - or 045 if you want a 1pip profit guranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.