Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F

Could you just let me know what the acronyms are for what you have been trading this morning;

EJ = ?
EA = ?
GU = ?

Many thanks

Derolo

GU

Shame so far 6912 is the LH andf really 9 or 10 should ghave sold rather than take 70% scalp buy profit off

Out of 30% now and next clue 97 /8 - will it hold ???

Thanks F as well. I will keep picking off little bits of information like this, and hopefully will be able to follow you both on my demo account.

Thanks F as well. I will keep picking off little bits of information like this, and hopefully will be able to follow you both on my demo account.

keep learning as well every day and yes no problem to follow me

But please do not try live for a long time - as it can be frightening if you get it wrong;-)

Regards

F

I totally agree. I'm just not seeing much at the moment, but I am sure this will come with time.

I you think of anything which might be useful, please dont hesitate to let me know. I am an open book, ready and willing to take all on board.

Derolo

AU and EA

AU still slowly grinding up - price now made 9306- whilst EA as dropped 20+pips from London Open at 8 00 am

4910 to 4920 - full of supports - so we might get bouncing

From over 4 hrs ago

Yes we got bouncing above 4910 and 4920 - it started from 4912 and then above 20 and 30 - kept going - - now up to 4980 and meanwhile AU made LH's and fell under 9300 approx 40 pips

We might get changes in US session - so check S & R AREAS

From over 4 hrs ago

Yes we got bouncing above 4910 and 4920 - it started from 4912 and then above 20 and 30 - kept going - - now up to 4980 and meanwhile AU made LH's and fell under 9300 approx 40 pips

We might get changes in US session - so check S & R AREAS

Comment from over 2 hrs ago

EA could not crack resistances at 4980 area - and as fallen over 30+ pips

Au could not breach under supports at 9260 and so far as tried up approx 20 pips

Very slow on most pairs - nothing to get excited about - although hoped GU would try up over 6900 again and EJ try 142 00 area as well

Will pop back in later

Status
Not open for further replies.