Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst the EA is trying up - as you might guess - the AU as been falling - but not in atm - but will now see if it carries on under 9234 - would need back over 45 and 51 to be looking at any scalp buys

7 26 am - and out of EJ scalp buy totally now at 142 19. Price as not made a new high above 23 and really 20 said scalp sell

7 29 am - similar with EA and EU - both not making any new highs - so even though only on 30% stakes - will exit within next 5 -9 mins if i see no new movements up.

EJ - is trying up again at 21 - so even though I took a scalp sell at - I will not hold if i see above 23 - as then really price will be trying up again

So - can we make above 3872/3 on EU - above 5021 on EA and EJ - will we get above 23 - or is 20 still a scalp sell??

Decisions - decisions - decisions - will always play safe - and not go with all 3 in a situation like this - and will await more clues

Not here for 8 00 am - but back in that hr

EU and EJ - still trying again - with new highs - still in EU scalp buy - out of EJ scalp sell with 2.5 pip loss and EA still in scalp buy on 30% stake

OK - noticed also now GU trying up - not taking anymore new scalps for now as out in 10 mins

Will just lock 30% in Eu only with stop just in over 1 pips profit and exit the EA 30% scalp buy at 5007

See you in a bit and GL

some nice volatility now guys...........

Europeans look bullish
USD is flat (surprise surprise)
yen and Aussies taking the pain

good trading
N

Back again now guys

No gain whilst i was out - was knocked out of EU 30% scalp buy trade before it went up - crafty bar stewards - but what do you expect in this game ;-)

We have Pound news at 9 30 am - lees than an hr so will be looking at that pair more

Just getting an update before next time window in approx 6 mins

EJ is bullish - but a scalp sell atm from 41

i will be looking where to buy it again as 32-35 is support and then under there 22 to 25

back over 47 and 50 - more scalp buys for higher

Last edited:
EA - similar again - so far session bullish above 4980/85 - high at 5021 - and atm a scalp sell under 5011

actually this pair is in a BTTZ atm - and with 2 pip spread atm - will ignore

Got an hour spare so gonna make some money here quickly:

EJ scalps sells 142.22 142.26, buys 142.54 /57
GU sells 1.6824/21 buys 1.6850/52
eu 68/66sell buys77/79
Must hold levels and prove to me that i'm right befire I get in.
Will update with results as I close trade.
Guaranteed pips. No losing days in years. Not gonna start now!

GU - news in under 40 mins - price at 6838 - after a nice 30+ pip rise from after the Opens

Yes under 36 and 34 scalp sells and over 41 and 44 scalp buys - but yet again - set up atm - just to tease and take your money in a tight resting range

Dont be tempted just yet

eu 68/66sell buys77/79

"No losing days in years" , you should work harder , i've never had a losing trade in my life !

eu 68/66sell buys77/79

Hi Devilicus

Just going to check your levels out - - what are your stop sizes for levels holding - as that will be key ??

how many trades are you taking - or planning a day and whats your MM methods ?

If it like mine - your a winner

Regards

F

I'm an expert so just 4 pips stop usually.
I'll update with my results. Only here short term to demonstrate how easy it is.

I'm an expert so just 4 pips stop usually.
I'll update with my results. Only here short term to demonstrate how easy it is.

LOL

Well if you are an expert I will soon know (y)

If you are pee taking - it easy to spot after a bit

have you just seen my comment on EJ - ie scalp sell at 41 from what 13 mins plus a go and it dropped to 23 and I was out at 26

Thats an expert for you - so hope you got it

Good trading

Regards

F

OK - this will be interesting now - as I think D is scalp selling under 26 and what 22

GL - as it is falling and I am out atm

Status
Not open for further replies.