Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant

Tar is here

check my calls from 7 00 am to 10 am UK time Tar

Was a great morning

Hope you got some pips

Didn't check , but i know you get it right sometimes , i already said that , all traders on earth get it right sometimes , never met anyone with 0% win rate , not the point .
Profitable trading is a marathon not a sprint !

GL

How about a statement?
Block out your name and monetary amounts or whatever is on there that you don't want to be seen.
As long as we can see it's a live account and your profits in pips for the day.
I have photforensic software so you can't be accused of photoshopping.
win-win/ Will take you about 1 minute max.

slippage seems to be your love of trading
what are you looking at 10 -15 pips a trade lol

My slippage so far on 14 trades as been never over 1 pip and been both negative and positive

How on earth a scalper doesn't recognise slippage ?! Even 0.2 pips will add up , to your 0.3 pips spread on EJ plus the ECN commissions .

Now Tar

if you had my charts - you would have seen we did not get over 743 and then at 70 - it became a scalp sell - simply because the high was on the hr change

But you would not know that - unless you know all my method ?

Didn't check , but i know you get it right sometimes , i already said that , all traders on earth get it right sometimes , never met anyone with 0% win rate , not the point .
Profitable trading is a marathon not a sprint !

GL

Thank you

I agree with - it is a marathon journey - and an hr or a day or a week - is not enough to really judges results

Someone else suggested concentrating on just 1 or 2 intstruments for a few days at least, so that you are able to make actual calls in realtime.
e.g -

''Long here at 1.5566''

(readers should be able to get the same price within a pip or 2)

I don't think(?) you replied, but I also think it's a good idea.

It takes a few seconds and would be quicker to post than lots of the stuff you post at the moment and people would finally be able to see if you are any good or not.

Your wasting your time, I and many other have asked the same question, but he won't do it. It always the same , post a few scrambled figures, and later come back saying you made XX pips.

What your asking is a perfectly valid request, whenever I post a a live call, I and many others on the FTSE index chart, do exactly as you ask. By doing so, you show, good and bad trades with transparency.

You have more chance of seeing a pig, be struck by lightening, win the lottery and die in a plane crash before he'll ever put a live call, stating time, entry price, exit, target and stop levels. We all know why, but there will be some valid reason he won't.

Watch he 'analysis' clearly, and all will be revealed, if you can sense of it.

Good luck

Thank you

I agree with - it is a marathon journey - and an hr or a day or a week - is not enough to really judges results

Right , but a short period is enough to judge if someone is playing games or hiding something or moving goal posts ...

How about a statement?
Block out your name and monetary amounts or whatever is on there that you don't want to be seen.
As long as we can see it's a live account and your profits in pips for the day.
I have photforensic software so you can't be accused of photoshopping.
win-win/ Will take you about 1 minute max.

???

Your wasting your time,
You have more chance of seeing a pig, be struck by lightening, win the lottery and die in a plane crash before he'll ever put a live call, stating time, entry price, exit, target and stop levels.

Good luck

Hi Dinos

Jezus - those odds would be bad lol

stops are easy - always under 7 pips max - mainly 3 to 7 pips on every trade on every pair

Targets - always unknown - not a fortune teller - so dynamic with the movement

But brilliant at locking in a stop in profit and then relaxing

Good trading to you

Regards

F

i have been accused of bragging enough

You would have a better chance of what Dinos mentioned - then get my main account statement

And demo statements - really - a waste of time - for me and for anyone following

Did i say I would take $500 account up to say $5k in under a month and show you that

I might still do that - as have done it before - 3 yrs ago

You know - i always refresh every 30 seconds - but only just seen some posts from 10 mins agao

No wonder you all get so frustrated

The blooming time slippage on this thread is worse than any brokers

You know - i always refresh every 30 seconds - but only just seen some posts from 10 mins agao

No wonder you all get so frustrated

The blooming time slippage on this thread is worse than any brokers

noooooooooooo!! lol.
You really don't seem to get it. It's nothing to do with any sort of time slippage or delay or anything!

You senile, bro? :cool:

EU - interesting now

Still a scalp sell under 67 - but now needs 58 and 55 to go to hold on

No 55 - take profit

29 mins ago or so - ie in the past - with EU then at 67 -68

Now at 59 - and not gone over 67 - will 58 and 55 let go or not ?

Dont know yet but would pull if back over 635

I like the idea FXMO of perhaps you focusing on 1 or 2 instruments only for the benefit of everyone. I for one would get involved.

But right now, i find it impossible to keep up.

No more than you are - and don't call me bro

Seriously, bro.
I tried to give you the benefit of the (ubiquitous) doubt!
But you make excuses at every turn.
I'm dissapointed, but Tar (and every other member except the 2 newbies who don't know any better) were right about you. It all hindsight fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.