Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea FXMO of perhaps you focusing on 1 or 2 instruments only for the benefit of everyone. I for one would get involved.

But right now, i find it impossible to keep up.

Hi ffsears

yes i am covering basically 6 pairs and set up alarms at different prices etc

maybe you right

I should just pick say 3 pairs for a few days and stay with them

i have asked MM only to stay wit 2 or 3 pairs - so I will find out what he is on
and the do some sessions just on one or maximum 2 pairs

Regards

F

Seriously, bro.
I tried to give you the benefit of the (ubiquitous) doubt!
But you make excuses at every turn.
I'm dissapointed, but Tar (and every other member except the 2 newbies who don't know any better) were right about you. It all hindsight fiction.

sorry you are disappointed

May be you have not seen all the post from 7 am UK time to 9 30 am

question for you - are you an experienced scalper

If you are - what i am doing should be a piece of cake

Regards

F

OK - not here for news

AU - sorry guys - that one was lovely - and did not get any of it

Nor on EA rise - and I love those 2 - shame

See you later

Last edited:
From 1 hr ago

Finally under 37 but not made under 33 - so out of 70% stake and only on 30% stake with stop at 38

stopped at at 38 when it went to 4O - but while I have been out its dropped to 20 now

typical - the 70% trade profit covered the 2 pip loss on 30%

Also noticed AU carried on down - and Eu as been joining in

Shame missed those - and only back in fr 20 mins

AU

notice supports at 50 -55 - and then down at 35 area

If I am around would be looking for a scalp buy from one of those 2 support areas

been a great spike in G8 volatlity again in last 2 hours .....I rarely see 2 within the same 24 hour period ......jees what a week so far ....and its only monday

N

Last edited:
4 48 pm UK time - just back at desk for 5 pm hr change and time window

EJ - being played with

Did not break supports enough at 80 area and became a buy again - made a new high at 142 15 - to get bulls in - and then fell 30 pips

For me now scalp buy above 85 - with supports for me at 82 to 84

Need above 142 00 - to hold scalp buy on

EJ - made 93 now and 90 scalp sell with 82 84 to support area

If breached hold scalp sell - if not look for more scalp buys

thanks.

Confirms that unless calls are made in the way that I mentioned(such as lordflash's thread), they're just redundant. There should never be any sort of debate whatsoever. Transparency is king

Transparency is king

Yes sure is if I was selling anything - at all

But this is my thread with my calls and others are welcome to join in - and genuine experienced traders will not want spoon feeding - ABCD fashion

I appreciate i cannot win against members with a problem - ie they don't like what I do - as maybe they cannot do it - or even worse - they still think i am selling something - that should be completely dead and gone now

Even when i say scalp buy above 89 - 5 mins or 1 hr before the price - and it moves ups say 10 -20 pips without falling under entry - its still not good enough

That to me shows members complaining have a agenda - and a problem

i welcome all to try my chart set up - its free - I have told you how i trade - etc - do i expect you to become as good as me in say 1 year or under a few thousand live trades

Of course not

But some members - just cannot understand this - they probably think - i cannot even be arsed to do 100 trades - never mind a few thousand - because the have fixed views - do not understand all my methods - and never actually seen a trader like me operate, - I mean there are not many about - yes might be loads of scalpers - ask them how many live trades they have taken and over how many years?

Regarding hindsight - thats a joke - and the more other certain members - say it - the more they believe it themselves

Still am I bothered :D

No course not - but genuine traders wanting to understand FX trading more - you are always welcome as I am sure you know

Regards

F

Tuesday 30th April 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday Traders

Normal stuff - quick update and review of main 3 -6 pairs I plan to trade over the day

On some trading days - some pairs will offer better opportunties than others - depending on news announcements and of course if certain currency pairs are way OS or OB

We have this morning news on the pound again at 9 30 am UK time - so that will be a pair to monitor.

With regards to the EU - it can spend long periods in a NTZ - no trade zone - just teasing both ways - then suddenly - a quick 15 -25 pip move

I do find good opportunities on the AU - EA and EJ normally whereas for me the EG and the UJ can be too slow at times. The Swissy can help make decisions on the EU - as its normally an opposite correlation - but again normally a slow pair.

Finally - i dont like trading pairs with spreads over 3 pips and as high as 8 pips

I prefer spreads under 0,7 or 1 pip - but will accept 2 pips if the pair makes a lot larger movements - ie like the EA

Have a good day - refresh the page every 30 seconds in busy times to see all the comments asap and keep an eye around time window periods for retraces or new moves

Regards

F

EU - approx 7 mins to EO

Price at 3866 - and scalp buy from 63/4

We made approx 3880 area as an high yesterday - so will price now try a new high - or stop beforehand with a LH at say 70 or 75 area ?

i would need back under 64 and 62 to look at scalp selling for now with structure saying price presently wants to try higher

EA and EJ also both scalp bullish atm - that may change over the time window - but EJ just done a new daily high at 141 13 and is still trying up

7 06 am and the EJ is proving to be the best scalp buy from 7 00 am and 142 12. Now 6 mins later at 142 20 /21 and i will take 70% off the scalp buy for now and leave 30% on with stop in profit at 14

As you might guess - the EU is the slowest mover atm with price still not over 3871 - but at least still trying - whilst the EA as posted another high at 5018 - a 12 pip rise from the hr change

Time window is just closing for the hr change - so down to 30% stakes for now

Status
Not open for further replies.