Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
just taken 30% part out now

Really still a scalp buy over 83/4 - but would not enter again atm - out of time window

Well 12 21 pm was a new time window and EJ was at 88 - and 91 I scalp bought again off my LR charts

Taken 70% off now at 96- as struggling - and 30% stop in profit at 928

Well 12 21 pm was a new time window and EJ was at 88 - and 91 I scalp bought again off my LR charts

Taken 70% off now at 96- as struggling - and 30% stop in profit at 928

Got my stops too tight on 30% stakes - not keen to give all my pips back from early morning today - so playing tight and may be suffering - but a profit is a profit and it all adds up

EJ

its been up to high of 142 04 / 5 today and as then dropped to support area - ie 80 -85

Price now at 141 86

If we breach under previous low of 83 - and then touch 79 - scalp sells are on - with price staying under 86

Above 90 and 93 - would be back to scalp buys - as long as price stayed above 87

Well it can't touch 79 without breaching the 83 lows, can it.
So are you saying that you will short at 79?

Yes he is short @ 79 when/if price goes much lower . Its a conditional trade very unique and professional ! He cant answer you right now !

Well it can't touch 79 without breaching the 83 lows, can it.
So are you saying that you will short at 79?

No

What i am saying - i can scalp sell at at 84
but need 83 and 79 to let go to hold

if we get to 81 but no 79 - then price need to stay under 84

No

What i am saying - i can scalp sell at at 84
but need 83 and 79 to let go to hold

if we get to 81 but no 79 - then price need to stay under 84

OK. Changing tack.

Can you at least concede that anybody, even the worst trader in the world, can post in that same 'style' as you and easily claim to have made loads of points once a move has been made in any direction on each trade?
I'm not saying that you can't trade or that you're cheating, but I am saying these 'calls' prove nothing.
If I could be bothered I'd demonstrate with 'calls' in the same vain. Maybe Tar can do it instead as I get very busy at about this time of day, lol

cheers

Last edited:
EJ - out 30% scalp sell at 808

I can look at taking another scalp sell under 86 - if price continues to rise - but at 87 and 90 - we are back into scalp buy territory

Under 75 hold if still in a scalp sell

OK. Changing tack.

Can you at least concede that anybody, even the worst trader in the world, can post in that same 'style' as you and easily claim to have made loads of points once a move has been made in any direction on each trade?
I'm not saying that you can't trade or that you're cheating, but I am saying these 'calls' prove nothing.
If I could be bothered I'd demonstrate with 'calls' in the same vain. Maybe Tar can do it instead as I get very busy at about this time of day, lol

cheers

No -

The only thing i will say is I am a very experienced FX scalper with nearly 15k live trades behind me

To scalp for under 5 pips - you have to do it live and with no gaps of 30 -60 seconds

this thread is not designed for me to pass on all my scalps

But what it can do once price moves over 7 pips - it is then possible for others to follow - as then the moves should be in the 7 -25 pip range

It is very difficult to explain to no scalpers - or traders without a lot of experience on this type of trading

MM has been following for 6 months - and he is only now getting into the mode etc

I really dont expect anyone who pops in for a day or a week to be able tyo copy me or do the same

What I would say - copy my charts - watch the 1min for a live for a month - at least 4 hrs a day - then you would start to understand it more

Hope that helps

Regards

F

His spread on EJ is just 0.3 pips , what about slippage , what about commissions ?

Last edited:
slippage seems to be your love of trading
what are you looking at 10 -15 pips a trade lol

My slippage so far on 14 trades as been never over 1 pip and been both negative and positive

Status
Not open for further replies.