Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching 3 pairs atm

All seem to be teasing atm - ie just playing to get you to enter

I don't advise trading in tight range areas - wait for proper breaks by 2- 5 pips + - not just jump in

OK GOTTA WALK DOG NEXT DOOR. GLAD I PULED LONG AS SAVED A COUPLE OF PIPS, WLD HAVE BEEN BE IF I HAD USED LMAX incl. comms

Hi SD

well 7 am to 9 30 am this morning - i made about 15 calls

All stops were under 7 pips max - so whether 3 pips or 5 pips - immaterial as under 7 pips for anyone following - as I would out trade even at minus 2 or 4 pips if they went wrong

Then if you look back - I will gladly find you my scalp buy and sell entries - which would normally be within 1 pip or so either way

Action this last hr is now slow - so might not be any good new trades for a bit - but i am sure before we get to 5 pm this afternoon I will be making some more calls along lines of - say scalp buy at 36 and 39 - this would mean mt stop would be maximum 7 pips away - so 27 or 30 - and then after entry - I would ideally be after 7 + pips and above - and then drop down to 30% stakes with stops in profit

There will be more to come - but please remember -

I am not an alert call service - Its totally up to you if you take my calls - but at least you know my parameters etc etc - and i would never want to hear that you made more than a 7 pip loss - where as a 2 pip or 4 pip loss is acceptable

OK - have a good day and will be updating along with more calls

Regards

F
I'm not going to trade anything unless I understand the basis for doing so don't worry about me lining up funds to follow you, not that I could even if I wanted to as I really don't understand what you're doing. With the greatest respect your 'calls' today are identical in nature and structure to all of your previous ones and I appreciate it's my lack of understanding rather than any fault on your part, but I'm no closer to understanding now than I was the end of last week.

I'm sorry if you felt I was treating you as an alert service as that was not and is not my intention. I am looking for methodology, not signals. I get no methodology from your calls and that is due to my failure to comprehend rather than any failure on your part to impart knowledge as you have no responsibility whatsoever in meeting my educational needs.

I'll take up the rather terse suggestion from another member on this thread earlier today to leave you alone as I am sure my constant questioning is detracting from your purpose and obviously from theirs too.

I'm not going to trade anything unless I understand the basis for doing so don't worry about me lining up funds to follow you, not that I could even if I wanted to as I really don't understand what you're doing. With the greatest respect your 'calls' today are identical in nature and structure to all of your previous ones and I appreciate it's my lack of understanding rather than any fault on your part, but I'm no closer to understanding now than I was the end of last week.

I'm sorry if you felt I was treating you as an alert service as that was not and is not my intention. I am looking for methodology, not signals. I get no methodology from your calls and that is due to my failure to comprehend rather than any failure on your part to impart knowledge as you have no responsibility whatsoever in meeting my educational needs.

I'll take up the rather terse suggestion from another member on this thread earlier today to leave you alone as I am sure my constant questioning is detracting from your purpose and obviously from theirs too.

check out gu on m1 and tick charts i posted about. its a good iluustration st.

EJ - 897 low

i will not stay in a scalp sell if we go back over 926 now

We have breached 91 - but not enough - that was market tease

No problem SD

When we are in slow boring period - i dont mind any questions etc as best not to trade when market is just in a so called "tease zone"

I am pleased you are picking up more on my methods and i hope during the week - it will all make sense

Keep refreshing every 30 secs or so for latest comments etc

EJ - 897 low

i will not stay in a scalp sell if we go back over 926 now

We have breached 91 - but not enough - that was market tease

classic market tease

My spread on EJ at moment is 0 4 pips - and i have lost 2.2 pips there as it went to 927 then dropped again - to 89 - but no longer a scalp sell

We need to wait atm - as market is just a NTZ

Last edited:
EA is still OK and still rising - just made 4945 - above 38 still a scalp buy on any pullbacks - but under 37 and 35 - dont hold any scalp buys as might have been topping

EJ - not in atm on a scalp sell - as it just teasing too much for me - even though its doing LL's and Lh's and been down to 88 - not a nice scalp - too slow and to spiky for my taste

I am pleased you are picking up more on my methods and i hope during the week - it will all make sense
Eh? I'm not, that's the whole point, but that's not your fault. I don't think my watching this thread any longer is going to help me. I've already gone through all the old posts and they're the same as all the new posts. If I haven't got a clue by now doing more of the same isn't going to help.

Thanks for your generosity, but I've already wasted too much of your time.

EU - this need under 3861 and 58 for scalp sells

For scalp buys we need to see 72 and 75 and then price staying above 67

From 25 mins ago

EU now at 38717 and its taken 20 mins to move about 4 pips - sums it for now

Yes 72 and 75 still say scalp buy - but its just too slow atm

Whilst we stay above 68 it favours scalp buys - but in tease zones it can just play and go from 72 to 66 then back up and just take your money

Status
Not open for further replies.