Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all

F.....after some great volatility in the last few hours you must be cruising to your targets today.................G/U has been a peach

N

hey all

F.....after some great volatility in the last few hours you must be cruising to your targets today.................G/U has been a peach

N

Morning N

Spot on - yes from approx 7 am UK time for 2 hrs - i was in dream land with trades on EA - EJ - EU - AU - and GU

Great way to start the week ;-))

Have a good one

Regards

F

yep some excellent and solid divergence across the board on the G8 this morning ..........

my more bespoke volatility indicators went off the charts

nice ....
N

From 13 mins ago

EA could not make over 4901 so far

Not in any trade on it atm

Over 4902 and 6 would scalp buy again - under 87 and 82 would scalp sell

This comment on EA from 10 mins ago

See when I try and forecast - i said i need over 4902 and 6 for scalp buys - but in real time I have been able to enter at 4888 - but no way can I say that in advance until i see price action and price structure off the LRs

Unfortunately non scalpers and traders not using my Lrs would not follow this - and thats why I am so criticised etc - ##

Still now EA at 4906 - and I am down to 30% stake with profit locked in from 4902

yep some excellent and solid divergence across the board on the G8 this morning ..........

my more bespoke volatility indicators went off the charts

nice ....
N

Yes i can imagine

Not tried them on say 1 or 5 min charts - but I can imagine they would work well

EJ - I min LR chart attached

EJ chart with scalp buy points

Missed it as in EA at the time

Attachments

• EJ - 28414.JPG
    EJ - 28414.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 73
OK - got to do a late college run for daughter

Be back in 40 mins or so

See you later guys - left trades on with stops tight and in profits- if they go - no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.