Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you let me know when you're going to do one of your trades along the lines you suggested at the end of last week, with entry, stop and exit? Cheers.

GU from 10 51 is perfect case study. look at m1 and t8 and t3.
check time of end of move up.
check where and when retrace down ends (assuming 43 holds at point of writing)

Last edited:
Can you let me know when you're going to do one of your trades along the lines you suggested at the end of last week, with entry, stop and exit? Cheers.

Hi SD

well 7 am to 9 30 am this morning - i made about 15 calls

All stops were under 7 pips max - so whether 3 pips or 5 pips - immaterial as under 7 pips for anyone following - as I would out trade even at minus 2 or 4 pips if they went wrong

Then if you look back - I will gladly find you my scalp buy and sell entries - which would normally be within 1 pip or so either way

Action this last hr is now slow - so might not be any good new trades for a bit - but i am sure before we get to 5 pm this afternoon I will be making some more calls along lines of - say scalp buy at 36 and 39 - this would mean mt stop would be maximum 7 pips away - so 27 or 30 - and then after entry - I would ideally be after 7 + pips and above - and then drop down to 30% stakes with stops in profit

There will be more to come - but please remember -

I am not an alert call service - Its totally up to you if you take my calls - but at least you know my parameters etc etc - and i would never want to hear that you made more than a 7 pip loss - where as a 2 pip or 4 pip loss is acceptable

OK - have a good day and will be updating along with more calls

Regards

F

Last edited:
ATm = for this half hr time window - if the EJ now stays under 96- and makes a new low at 91 - then its ready for a scalp sell

No under 91 - or price going over 96 - would mean no scalp sell trade

Target 686
sl425

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    5.1 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.