Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GJ - 162 ,44 now and whilst over 33 still bullish - watching though ready for some scalp sells at some point this 30 mins

MM - so far we have had a time window with a tease mode. Be careful now and market will be setting up more false fades etc - as it want money from all ;-)

I mean was 09:30 the best entry time on that one?

When you have a time window - there is never an exact time you can always use - thats why you need as many clues as possible to use in the window - with on of my favourites being another false high or false low in the move leading up to the window

If that makes sense - ie Market aways wants to trick traders etc - and how better than a false interim high or low at a major time change

that 18 mins is the period for changes to happen - they then might go on for hrs and hrs - or change at next time window at hr - ie 51 to 9 mins past

Time window - EU testing high again - will it or not - ideal both ways here ie scalp buy if tries higher and then when its sucked others in - look for scalp sell

EU - would be nice if we went over 47 and 52 and tried higher - and then ideally look for scalp sells under 70 or 80

That could be one plan - another up to 50 - get bulls in - and then stop hunt down 40 pips ;-))

cannot believe how slow I am today
. totally failed to apply that concept

Dont worry - you dont just get into scalping and trading in the zone easily - after a few years - its gets easier and after you have been doing over 5 yrs - then its like letting a clutch out on a manual car - you dont have to think about it ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.