Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot trust EU atm - and its being played with by liquidity suppliers etc

GU and AU still falling - whereas the EU is fighting against further falls - but seeing bad PA

EA - forgot all about this pair - no longer in it with any stake but its been a 130+ pip rise from opens and price so far 4567 and whilst above 36 and 40 still in bullish mode and trying to go up higher

yes but hey anyone listening that was exactly as you explained in POST1821
That is a quality piece of learning for me today.tyty
and I took a shedload of gold pips
caveat about dy res accepted.

Cheers - no problem - and Well Done - Gold is good to you ;-)))

EU just breached an interim support at 54/55 - Dont trust the PA on this pair so - not just jumping in a scalp sell - as we could still pop back up over 60 to say 65 and being in down mode scalp bias

Notice more news over the next 1 hr at various times. Not in as school run - but hope to be back later for a few trades before LondonClose

At this time window - dollar lost strength - so turns up for falling pairs etc - and so with me going out taken the 30% stake of AU at 9237 - and no longer in AU sell trade

Just had spikes again on my platform - not good as both over 30 pips in length - and then price reverts to norm - showing they could have taken you out of trades

spikes

Just had spikes again on my platform - not good as both over 30 pips in length - and then price reverts to norm - showing they could have taken you out of trades
Are these random spikes or stop hunts? If random, then TP entered at position opening would be triggered as well , balancing everything out in the long run?

Are these random spikes or stop hunts? If random, then TP entered at position opening would be triggered as well , balancing everything out in the long run?

Hi tdezo - sorry for delay in responding - did not get back before London Close but instead delayed in a KFC ;-)

Yes deliberate stop hunts and nor really random

They have always been happening after Midday UK time and normally before 4 pm - ie the busiest time of the 24 hr day and the spikes are 90% against the present movement that might have been in place for 3 to 8 hrs - ie too obvious

When ever technology is involved - it's easy to blame computer errors / malfunctions - you can get away with this occasionally - but not over 6 separate days in last 2 weeks ;-)

Yes been in touch with my provider

I had similar action with CMC back in 2004/5 and GFT in 2008 - GFT - no problem - CMC - losts loads of business and were fined by regulators.

Although these guys might not be as bad as bankers and hedge fund players etc - they can still be bar stewards and up to every trick in the book to drive profits

I am sure there will a really good excuse - but they are not going to fool me ;-))

Will keep you informed etc of how this progresses

Regards

F

Notice GU and GJ still bullish and EU and EJ thinking bullish but not quite trying enough - need another HH off those 2

AU not been able to get under 9230 - so pleased I exited all stakes on that sell

Notice some US guy speaking at 6pm UK time - not around for it but back later for another looks and to see if anything interesting developing

Not quite done 100 pips today - with the largest proportions coming from 2 free trades on the AU adding up to over 40 pips.

Missed loads again - as not a full day at desk and also popped out in the wrong hr at one stage - sod's law - so another just over average day

My first aim is not too have a losing day and then second aim to achieve over 50 pips within 5 to 15 trades.

This year been very good at achieving these goals - so fairly pleased - but will put on a few full 10 hr days and try and get over 200 pips - before the holiday season ;-)

Have fun

Regards

F

Notice GU and GJ still bullish and EU and EJ thinking bullish but not quite trying enough - need another HH off those 2

AU not been able to get under 9230 - so pleased I exited all stakes on that sell

OK - 9.30pm UK time and above was posted 4 hrs ago -

Whats happened meanwhile - oh yes more HH's off all 4 and a big shock to see easily missed a load of pips( probably 200+ on those 4 on free trades)

Instead left nothing on - silly me - still there probably thousands left to grab before the end of the month - I hope you all got some of them ;-))

See you in the morning

Regards

F

Morning Traders

Just coming up to the European Open at 7.00 am UK time

EU - above 3462 price is rising and is a scalp buy mode with present new high at 3490.

We can scalp sell prior to 3462 - but need that price to let go to hold any scalps on and for the EU to turn lower.

Next R's and the big number 3500 and 3504 ish

GU - above 6174 - GU similar in scalp buy mode with present high at 6203. We could start scalp selling at 6186 - but need 74 to let go to be able to hold scalp sells on.

Other pairs to follow after the hr change window - and around for London Open today ;-))

Have a good trading day - I will ;-)

AU - different to other main 2 ( EU & GU) as this pair as been falling. Key today is the 9250/60 price zone.

We would need to see price above this zone to hold any scalp buys etc - and whilst under here then its all down to supports holding - and at what level

EJ- peaked yesterday at 136 .55 and fallen to 136.02. would need 135.80 to let go for holding scalp sells and for lower - so whilst above say 135.90 - still in a bullish scalp bias. Above 136.60 hold more scalp buys for the next R area - still to confirm

UChf - fell yesterday with dollar weakness overall - and now still in scalp sell mode under 9150 with present low at 9127 - with an interim support area within 5 pips. Bias is still lower - but scalp buys possible on supports etc

More to follow on main reveiw - before starting new scalps

GJ - over 300 pip rise in just around 24 hrs with new high at 164.08. Would need under 163,00 to be holding scalp sells for lower supports with interim supports at 164. 40 /45 area. Presently scalp sell atm but still in up bias over 40

EA and GA - similar bullish pairs and after topping are presently pulling back

Outside hr time window - so will wait for half hr one to get some scalps prior to LO

Status
Not open for further replies.