Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to go now - GU and GJ bullish and even AU and EU trying ;-)

C u a bit later

Well 50 mins later and 110+ pip off those bullish 4 - but notice the market was crafty and tried to throw out bulls before hand ;-))

I had said in a previous post over an hour or so ago that EU might try 3470/80 area and then could be worth looking for scalp sells.

Well EU made 3478 and now pulled back to 62 and is now in a 18 - 20 pip range

PS - did not get any of those 110 + pips - as had not left any trades on - so yet again - I chose the wrong time to pop to shops and fill the car up at the garage - ;-((

EU - the key price area for me is 3435 to 45 . Whilst above both still bullish today but would need a HH to confirm again

Under both then back to testing supports lower at 3400 etc

GU like GJ still bullish and if anything moved up better than GJ - even though the GJ is known as the beast as 200 - 300 pip day moves can be found on that pair quite often

GU - 6160 a R area and on GJ - over 163 could be on whilst we stay above 162,20 ish

AU - although we saw a rise like EU / GU / GJ / EJ / EA - etc - it was hardly strong and shows the aussie is weak - and we still need over 9280 and 9300 to think about any turn up again

Under low at 9256 - would be more sells with scalp sells starting under 63

Morning Traders - 7,00 am UK time and European Open

Quick overview -

GJ - another high from yesterday - price as been up to 162.12 and whilst above 161 93 is still bullish - but entering into another R zone at 20 -30 area

EU - 3415/20 - an important support area. Below there a drop to the big round number at 3400 and above 43 and 47 then scalp buy land for higher again.

GU - 6070/75 supports atm - need over 6110+ to hold scalp buys and for attempts higher - under 6040 then further falls to next supports

UChf - still in bullish mode above 9155 - but need to breach above 9200 for further tries higher - and so meanwhile in a n approx 30 pip range awaiting next clues

More to follow

Looking back at first post of today at 7.00 am UK time - over 5 hrs ago - was not clear on swissy at that time

The markets before London Open want you normally the wrong way etc and then use that to catch most traders out.

Today 11.00 am onwards was the time for them to show their cards ;-))

Remember - this could all change again for the US session ;-)

EU - interim low 55 - next 2 lows at 57 and out of 30% stake at 59 and now above 57 - the EU is really a scalp buy again - but this is tease time again - with just over 30 mins to more main news.

Any scalp buy that makes over 71 and 73 - you can hold on for tests of R at 78-80

Really need under 53 and 50 to take or hold scalp sells

The difference between taking a scalp and holding is really a good scalper can catch 1-4 pips many times - but they can happen very quickly whereas -one to hold might last over 10 minutes - even hours in some cases - but my 30 mins you should have taken part profits and have set a "free trade" up with stop then in profit

The one obvious on to drop and the weakest for me today out of my group was the AU - and its posted another low at 9251.

We are seeing bounces atm and this bit of dollar strength might not be strong enough to change the bias we have seen during the last 2-4 hrs

Will review again after end of time window and also for next hr change

EU - so far - we got to 70 - but not 71 and 73 - so cannot hold scalp buys atm

i notice on my platform price made 34725 and then a LH at 69/70 saying scalp sells again

As I have mentioned in previous comment need under 55? and 53 to hold scalp sells on longer with then more supports under 50 at 45

3435-45 to me is the key price zone and we would need this to be breached to look at EU falling back down to 3420 and 3400 again

Within 2 mins of posting last comment - EU tries up again - but as we know now from previous clues- need over 73 to try the high again

Status
Not open for further replies.