Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 mins approx to London Close - and now its just "slow mode" again. Missed all the key action after the news this afternoon - so missed all those extra pips - must try harder tomorrow and Friday ;-))

EJ - high yesterday - 135.94 - fallen back down to just above interim support area at 135.35 / 40 area. Need over 135.75 to be holding any scalp buys taken above supports and under 135 40 and 35 still more scalp sells for 135.20 and 135.00

GJ - topped yesterday at 161.72 - bottomed just above interim support area at 161.00-10 area. Bullish since - but will it post now a LH under 161.60 ?

Finally for now AU - topped around 9448 ish - dropped to just above 9380 - with supports just under down to 9367 - 75 ish - bearish atm - need back up into 9400+ to look at taking more scalp buys or holding them

GL

Just looking at what I posted at 7.15 am this morning - nearly 10 hrs ago.

I have made over my daily target again of 50 pips - but might have been better just leaving a few trades on with larger stops etc - BUT I know the day you do that - the market will eat you - because that's trading and the grass is always greener in another strategy ..... NOT

Even if I had made over 150 pips today on another strategy - it would have been on lower lots sizes if I was having to use 30 -50 pip stops - so would have not earned my as much cash - which after all - is more important than pips in isolation ie 30 pips at $5 is not as good as 9 pips at $30 or $40 ;-)

I think one day next week i will put in a full shift and see if we can make a 200+ pip on day on small stops and higher lots - as it would help with the Christmas shopping ;-)))

Morning Traders - 7,00 am UK time and European Open

Quick overview -

GJ - another high from yesterday - price as been up to 162.12 and whilst above 161 93 is still bullish - but entering into another R zone at 20 -30 area

EU - 3415/20 - an important support area. Below there a drop to the big round number at 3400 and above 43 and 47 then scalp buy land for higher again.

GU - 6070/75 supports atm - need over 6110+ to hold scalp buys and for attempts higher - under 6040 then further falls to next supports

UChf - still in bullish mode above 9155 - but need to breach above 9200 for further tries higher - and so meanwhile in a n approx 30 pip range awaiting next clues

More to follow

7.05 am - AU fell in US session yesterday and now approx 20 pips above important supports at 9280,

Need 9317 and 22 to be holding scalp buys for higher - otherwise - no turn and then its further scalp sells down to the that 9275 -83 zone

EJ - like GJ bullish still with R at 135.42-50 area. Would need under 135.10 to be holding scalp sells for a test under 135 00 - so lets see if the R does hold its progress ?

GJ - still bullish at R area of 162.20 -30 area. Would need a fall to 162.09 and 06 to start scalp selling down to 90 or 70 area

Not here at London Open - but back in that next hour

Have a great day ;-)

Back now at 8.40 am - Notice EU and AU both fell and bounced again EU to 3400 ish and AU to 9283.

Under 9300 - AU should try down again so will be watching in time window EU fell approx 30 pips down - and then bounced 30 pips up again ;-)

Similar bounce on EJ and GU - but really just market teasing designed to take your money and psych you out etc

Notice quite a lot of news today so need to be more cautious as ideal excuse for players to play and catch you out

OK looking for trades at 9 00 am time window

AU - watching to see if we manage over 9300 again - but aware a red news item at 9.05am in approx 15 mins time on the Aussie - unusual time etc - so be careful

Also some EU and GU news in next hr neither red - but still be aware of them

The EU is still trying up from bounce at 3400 - but need over 36 and 40 to hold any scalp buys on longer

GU - price now at 6102 and still need over 6010 + to think this bounce from 6080 area as chance for carrying on higher. Under 6098 and 96 possible scalp sells for 90 again

70% of both scalp sells on GU and AU - AU from 98 and GU from 6100.

Will hold other 30% but not allow back above entries

As I have not made over 5 scalp trades so far - I am always keen to bank pips rather than just hold. As the day goes on and if I am over my target - then I will hold more "free trades" with stops in profit etc - rather than just pulling them

So far up 32 pips in total from European Open - and more if I count scalps that I dont count on this thread - as by the time I post them and exits its within a few minutes - and so cannot be followed that easily

All still falling atm - but will review and see if I can get in on any bounces

AU - under 85 still in down bias so if bounces to high 70's or low 80@ and in time window - see if you can get back in another scalp sell

Over 85 and 90 - different ballgame and then any drop again will probably make a HL above 61

EA - still at 4500 - need really under 4492 and 88 to be holding scalp sells if I take any on a 1 or 2 pip pullback - but whilst over 92 we are still scalp buy bullish - still 3 mins to next time window

Status
Not open for further replies.