Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - well we did the 68 but not the 65 - a warning it was not strong enough - out break even and still wanting to try again as long as we do go over 75+ as imight then try 6185 or even 6200

More red news in 20 mins - but got to do school run - so will be out for a bit

Will the news be used more or not ?

Have not got a clue ;-)

Yes no problem - FXPro - but special deal negotiated with spreads from 0 to 1 on most pairs I trade and commission confidential but under normal 35% of lot size - ie like under a third of a pip . All depends on size of capital and the number of trades you do per month etc

I had been with GFT UK for nearly 4 years - but they could not match the deal and at the time were not ECN broker

Regards

F

I'm confused.

If you get 35% off a standard(100k) lot that equates to £2.27 each way, yes.

Whereas with Dukascopy it's £1.80(100k) each way, so why not go with Dukascopy, as its cheaper.

I look forward to your response.

Best
John.

I'm confused.

If you get 35% off a standard(100k) lot that equates to £2.27 each way, yes.

Whereas with Dukascopy it's £1.80(100k) each way, so why not go with Dukascopy, as its cheaper.

I look forward to your response.

Best
John.

Correct John - i said I get it cheaper than the normal 35% commission but have not confirmed whether it is 25% - 20% - 18% - 15% -12 % or less due to confidentiality agreements on special deals - but I will say if you can get it under 18% with Dukas - you should take it - as they are a very good company with excellent chart packages - and I should know as trialed them for 3 months early this year ;-)

Regards

F

Correct John - i said I get it cheaper than the normal 35% commission but have not confirmed whether it is 25% - 20% - 18% - 15% -12 % or less due to confidentiality agreements on special deals - but I will say if you can get it under 18% with Dukas - you should take it - as they are a very good company with excellent chart packages - and I should know as trialed them for 3 months early this year ;-)

Regards

F

PS - also - you mention each way - which I suppose you mean on entry and exit ? now I have not mentioned being charged on each way have i ?

Update after hour change

GU - even after a pullback from highs the GU is still in a bullish up mode today with 6140 probably being a good cut off between staying bullish or turning for lower

EU - different to GU and as actually now carried on falling from it high yesterday at 3580 area. i mention 2 key prices many hrs ago 3515 and 3535 and now we are well under both and fell to 3453 - which is certainly further than I would have thought

AU - stayed under 9400 - which is another good cut off for levels

Swissy - bullish over 9125 and now at 9145 area

Last edited:
what about those g/j swings F?

GJ - very quiet and still in range so far in US session - need over 161.76 and 80 for rises and scalp buys and under 30 to start holding scalp sells. In between atm at 45 and i have dynamic R's just above and dynamic S's above 30 - so not one to choose just atm

mosp does your better half not drive ( school run ) or is she the the trouser wearer in your new house

Yes - wife drives and we share trips etc but I have far more flexibility with my hours - and not always bothered about London Open.

Don't all wives think they wear the trousers - mines richer and younger than me - so I know my place - ;-)))

Regards

F

Yes - wife drives and we share trips etc but I have far more flexibility with my hours - and not always bothered about London Open.

Don't all wives think they wear the trousers - mines richer and younger than me - so I know my place - ;-)))

Regards

F

crafty old b-gger:cheesy::devilish:

EU - back to serious bit - new low again at 3442 for now and in time window

Need 62 and 65 to be holding scalp buys - - so can probably grab a few pips on a bounce - but then supports still not firm yet and under 56 still think lower again

Status
Not open for further replies.