Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - for me we have a couple of key prices ie - 3535 and 3515.

Above these 2 prices - then I would be looking at holding more scalp buys for price trying up again

Under both prices - well hopefully you would already be in scalp sells then for lower with first main S area then around the big number 3500 - 3503.

I am more encouraged to scalp sell atm - especailly if 20 goes again

With it being near main news - the players either catch you out by keeping moves going before the news = or the other ploy is into sleep mode until then

Need to check out a few pairs meanwhile for after the hour change and 9 min time window

Posted this over 40 mins ago and now EU under both key prices - but the news as not had a strong reaction and I see we have more in just over 70 mins or so

Because of this - not convinced on any direction atm and as I type noticing EU bouncing again and going back up

Not in either way atm - too much tease PA

EU now over 35 - so bounced up 24 pips or so - and no caught none as being spoofed by this teasing PA and dont trust it one bit

Over 30 and 32 then yes should take more scalp buys - but if you do be careful and lock in profits

EU now over 35 - so bounced up 24 pips or so - and no caught none as being spoofed by this teasing PA and dont trust it one bit

Over 30 and 32 then yes should take more scalp buys - but if you do be careful and lock in profits

The EU stands out as the pair being played with as the GU and AU not playing so much

We have touched 42 - so now lock in anything and only get back in scalp buys if price makes 45 and 48

Not counting these scalps in blog tallies - but then 45 was top and 43 scalp sell again based on PA

That scalp sell on EU as dropped further than it should as it went under 30.

Price now back into the range again and the market makers must be now working out how many are buyers and how many are sellers and which side to fry again- and if in doubt - then do them both again ;-)

AU - another scalp sell pair under 9395 with it just making a lot in last 5 mins at 9373

EU fell to 16 - ( not low enough - need under 15) so out at 18 - as 18/19 was also a scalp buy - but would need to see it over 30 to think of holding it on for a turn

With news now 20 mins away - not enough clues yet to think of holding any part or free trades on for longer

The AU as remained fairly constant and went under the 9373 and down to 66. If you are in with a scalp sell - lock in part profits as if it tried back over 86 and 90 - its turning

I also notice both GU and GJ still bullish as we enter the hour change. Can we scalp sell them from a spike up - or will they still try higher ?? will know within about 10 mins

I also notice both GU and GJ still bullish as we enter the hour change. Can we scalp sell them from a spike up - or will they still try higher ?? will know within about 10 mins

Both do new highs and still bullish at hr - but that can change within a minute quite easily ;-)

Hi F,

May I ask which broker you use, and what commissions you pay per traded million.

Thank you.

Best
John.

Hi F,

May I ask which broker you use, and what commissions you pay per traded million.

Thank you.

Best
John.

Yes no problem - FXPro - but special deal negotiated with spreads from 0 to 1 on most pairs I trade and commission confidential but under normal 35% of lot size - ie like under a third of a pip . All depends on size of capital and the number of trades you do per month etc

I had been with GFT UK for nearly 4 years - but they could not match the deal and at the time were not ECN broker

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.