Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting as my scalp buy would be at 48+.

Best
John.

Hi John - mines based on down dynamic trendline from 41 and even if we go over 28 - still then might stop at say 38 or 39 etc - but as long as possible target over 10 pips will always look at it ;-)

Will post chart on it in a bit

Regards

F

Hi John - mines based on down dynamic trendline from 41 and even if we go over 28 - still then might stop at say 38 or 39 etc - but as long as possible target over 10 pips will always look at it ;-)

Will post chart on it in a bit

Regards

F

I appreciate that we both probably look at 2 very different things, but its good to know that what your looking at concurs roughly with what I look at, as I don't want to edit my above post, I got in earlier at 90 for a scalp buy(being fluid, and able to change ones mind quickly yields good results ;))

Best
John

very good tight stop scalp buy at 90 now.

Will take 70% off at 28 on EU - as you know I like to be safe ;-)

See chart etc attachment

Attachments

• EU - 191113.JPG
    EU - 191113.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 133
No joy for now on 34 and 28 is scalp sell for me - so will just take scalp buy 30% off here instead

Still got supports at 20 -22 - so might try up again - but finishing for now

Might be back after 6,00pm for 30 mins

GL

Regards

F

so since 17:30

Hi MM - just popped in to see the hour change etc and before I start watching the England V Germany footy match thought I would say hello .

WD - but you need to pace yourself - as too long a day and then you might not focus so good the rest of the week etc.

So you have done another 13 trades - and only 3 wrong ( VG) and at least 60+ pips there .

I appreciate you said after doing 17 trades early on today from your report and over 110 pips - you then went a bit haywire and lost some pips.

Bearing that in mind - i work out you probably taken over 40 trades today - 30 shown + others and although I know of some scalpers doing 50 -100 trades a day - they soon burn out - and that's no good .

Impressed with last thumbnail - as you have chopped your bad trades very quickly and had a few nice runners.

Cannot see anything of great interest to trade now and have already finished today - with over 100 pips in under 18 trades - so average - not brilliant - not poor - so cannot complain too much ;-))

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

cheers! lets hope this is the start of better trading from me!
it was 5 trades tho and each line is where I took some off.

I'm sure it is MM, and you certainly are putting in the time/hard work, and more importantly learning from your mistakes. I'm positive that this will be he start of your profitable journey, and I'm sure there will be things I can learn from you also, and vice versa.

Best
John.

Morning Traders - Just coming up to the European Open at 7.00 am Wednesday 20th November

Quick update -

EU - topped yesterday evening at 3578 and since then as fallen to the 3540 area - and just above interim supports at 3528 to 3535. We need over 3555 to start scalp buying or holding and scalp buys and if support area breaks down to 3520 or so - scalp sell bias still atm

GU - topped 6143 and since then fallen to 6103. Interim supports at big number area - ie 6100 and need back over 6125 and 30 to be holding scalp buys etc etc

UChf - bottomed last night 9078 - back up just over 9107 and needs over 9115 to hold scalp buys etc

Under 9088 more scalp sells and although bearish - presently in scalp buy bias mode

More to follow

Have a good trading day - I will ;-))

Regards

F

EJ - high yesterday - 135.94 - fallen back down to just above interim support area at 135.35 / 40 area. Need over 135.75 to be holding any scalp buys taken above supports and under 135 40 and 35 still more scalp sells for 135.20 and 135.00

GJ - topped yesterday at 161.72 - bottomed just above interim support area at 161.00-10 area. Bullish since - but will it post now a LH under 161.60 ?

Finally for now AU - topped around 9448 ish - dropped to just above 9380 - with supports just under down to 9367 - 75 ish - bearish atm - need back up into 9400+ to look at taking more scalp buys or holding them

GL

GU as risen approx 25 pips in last 45 mins- Needs to breach 6131 now for higher - above 6115 still bullish mode - so range about 16 pips for now - as need a break either way for a clearer next direction.

Will try scalp buy above 16 /17 - but need that 31+ to hold on

Under 15 and 12 - then maybe a change again to bearish mode for more scalp sells

EU - now coming to that interim support area mentioned at 3528 - to 35 - just in time for the half hr time window

With approx 15 mins to next hr change at 9.00 am UK - time EU as support at 3528 and is a scalp buy above and GU as supports from 6122 and is also scalp buys above.

To look at scalp sells those support areas need to let go - as well as R's above not allowing any further rises

Will check out next R's on both and also see how the Swissy is going as that should be fallng from a R as an inverse correlation

Status
Not open for further replies.