Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take anybody with half a brain to see through this. EG, trading multiple pairings on multiple timeframes and tickcharts, the constant need to be on t2w and now "teach" etc etc.

I'm trading as we speak so the levels are infront of me , not wasting time at all . I dont care about evidence , his levels in his posts "trading wise" is out of whack and useless - most of the time - , not to mention moving the goalposts ... etc , he asked members to refresh the page every 30 seconds , i honestly don't see what to be gained ?!

@teach ? They've gone too far and clearly asked for funds , did you miss that ?

Here's an idea, if the detractors are so interested in whether this works or not, but are not prepared to sacrifice their daily pip rates to learn it so as to apply it, i am happy to trade some real money as a test.
I put in the effort and time, you supply the money.Im sure we can reach a fair split of profits . My risk is wasting time pursuing a possibly useless formula.!

Last edited:
EU - is now "cleaner" than EJ - - above 3730 scalp bullish - not in it atm

Need over 39 and 43 for a move up ideally

Under 27 and 23 scalp sells anayway

Just over an hr ago - just before 10 am

I said scalp bullish above 3730

So far made 42 and stopped at 11 00 am hr change

Above 37 still scalp bullish

EJ at 11 00 am time window

Interesting now

Did not stay under 96 - or 02 or 04 - but on your LR charts you would have seen a nice rise from 140 00 to now 141 118

Stopped just under 140 12 - the level which in next important one as mentioned many times in previous 3 hrs

Again over 04 and 06 still bullish - but need 12 to go along with then 15 and more scalp buys on any pullbacks staying above 04 and 06

Above 37 still scalp bullish[/QUOTE]

Sorry this is boring now

Must keep reminding the "pincer movement brigade" about my fx chart readings

Price now made 3747 - thats 17 pips above when I said scalp buy approx 75 mins ago

Of course i never take any of these trades - not even on live or demo...........

I mean - why would I - they would make me money on a live account - but why do i need money ??........... ( joke)

Above 37 still scalp bullish[/QUOTE]

Sorry this is boring now

Must keep reminding the "pincer movement brigade" about my fx chart readings

Price now made 3747 - thats 17 pips above when I said scalp buy approx 75 mins ago

Of course i never take any of these trades - not even on live or demo...........

I mean - why would I - they would make me money on a live account - but why do i need money ??........... ( joke)

But you said
"above 3730 scalp bullish - not in it atm

Need over 39 and 43 for a move up ideally"

So basically you've made just a few pips , assuming you magically closed at 47 best price available 4 minutes b4 you exit !

Last edited:
Nobody here as asked for money

This is a totally set up on Major Magnum -

Another one for the lawyer now - just need your address

You cannot get away with lies - slander and misinterpretation in the real world

The Internet is part of the real world - believe it or not

I don't have to worry one iota - I am not selling anything - not requiring funding for trading etc - and just keeping my powder dry - whilst the idiots get fed up and the pincer movement move on out of embarrassment

i will admit - i do enjoy it

Nobody here as asked for money

This is a totally set up on Major Magnum -

Another one for the lawyer now - just need your address

You cannot get away with lies - slander and misinterpretation in the real world

The Internet is part of the real world - believe it or not

I don't have to worry one iota - I am not selling anything - not requiring funding for trading etc - and just keeping my powder dry - whilst the idiots get fed up and the pincer movement move on out of embarrassment

i will admit - i do enjoy it

Proof :

Here's an idea, if the detractors are so interested in whether this works or not, but are not prepared to sacrifice their daily pip rates to learn it so as to apply it, i am happy to trade some real money as a test.
I put in the effort and time, you supply the money.Im sure we can reach a fair split of profits . My risk is wasting time pursuing a possibly useless formula.!

Morning Traders

Brief review and update prior to 7 00 am

During the Asian session the main action seemed with the AU and EA

The AU rose approx 60 pips on an announcement and EA dropped 100 pips

We have some retraces as expected - but still remember that the AU looks bullish atm and the EA bearish

F

From 7 00 am this morning - so comment over 4 + hrs ago

AU up approx 40 pips since then

EA dropped approx 55+ pips

Yes free trades do help on some pairs

Looks like there dusting off the really old boys now and Wheeling them out to help them in
there endeavors to get rid of you F. :shuriken:

No - not at all

You have failed to show all the other comments being made about using live money etc in the context he was replying to

Ie like a Pboyles trick - try and frame someone

Yes perhaps 70% of the time it works

But then the other time - you look an idiot

You just look an idiot - because your big attack on this thread - is being read as futile and childish

Are you taking one for you mates

Are you going to say - either F goes or I go ???

Please just go

From 7 00 am this morning - so comment over 4 + hrs ago

AU up approx 40 pips since then

EA dropped approx 55+ pips

Yes free trades do help on some pairs

You've been stopped out on both AU and EA after 7:00 AM .

Last edited:
Looks like there dusting off the really old boys now and Wheeling them out to help them in
there endeavors to get rid of you F. :shuriken:

i know :LOL:

It is a laugh

Soon if I can get say 5 + member on my chart set up and understanding the methods - we can be live here on this thread using time and price and nothing else

That will then stop them getting any free gain out of me

Still - trading goes on - and on and on and I will be here blogging my intraday etc etc

Last edited:

wonder who this could be come the end of 2014:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Tramps-850x581.jpg

So i have been stopped out from 5230 at 7 31 / 31 am on the EA then - that strange

I only had the high at 33 and since then its never gone back up near there in 4 hrs

I know now our problem

We must have different charts and prices

Guess you must still have Jessie Livermore charts ;-)

So i have been stopped out from 5230 at 7 31 / 31 am on the EA then - that strange

I only had the high at 33 and since then its never gone back up near there in 4 hrs

I know now our problem

We must have different charts and prices

Guess you must still have Jessie Livermore charts ;-)

You didnt mention any entry points anyway ...
" but still remember that the AU looks bullish atm and the EA bearish"
And EA mid price went to 34 + spread so you are out , but either way thats not a call , no entry no stops just "looks" bullish/bearish , i thought you're a scalper and "accurate" !!

Last edited:
I'm trading as we speak so the levels are infront of me , not wasting time at all . I dont care about evidence , his levels in his posts "trading wise" is out of whack and useless - most of the time - , not to mention moving the goalposts ... etc , he asked members to refresh the page every 30 seconds , i honestly don't see what to be gained ?!

@teach ? They've gone too far and clearly asked for funds , did you miss that ?

This has been answered. You clearly choose to see what you want to, to meet your own ends, and not the implicit message to leave the thread alone or engage productively with it.
I

Status
Not open for further replies.