Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and why did you not reprint my post offering you funds to trade this method if you would put in the time to learn and test it? Im guessing it is because you want to present a biased interpretation of what was clear to all mods ( otherwise i would have been banned by now - MODS please satisfy yourselves about the intentions of those posts i'm happy to abide by the opinions you form).
Thats not really helpful to anyone pursuing the question of whether F method can work.

Yes but disappointed that many here are clearly having a bad day. MY eu trades from last night survived the spikes and plus 25 atm

Hi

Well WD

I focused on the EJ this morning on scalping - whilst obtaining free trades in the AU and EA

Not bothered with GU to much after 10 am so far and have some scalps on EU

Would you like to focus on 1 or 2 pairs - you choose I will say what I am seeing

Looking forward when we have a few more genuinely interested traders using the tick or 1 min LR charts etc - so we can see when they spot pairs we might not be in

Then the rest of the "hate" gang will not have a clue what we are on about - lol

Hi

Well WD

I focused on the EJ this morning on scalping - whilst obtaining free trades in the AU and EA

Not bothered with GU to much after 10 am so far and have some scalps on EU

Would you like to focus on 1 or 2 pairs - you choose I will say what I am seeing

Looking forward when we have a few more genuinely interested traders using the tick or 1 min LR charts etc - so we can see when they spot pairs we might not be in

Then the rest of the "hate" gang will not have a clue what we are on about - lol

ok lets look at the ea F..

EUR - AUD - I Min Chart

EA normal wide view on 1 min chart

Attachments

• EA - 6314.JPG
    EA - 6314.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.