Need to see if you have 2 longer LRs on your chart to show longer direction

EJ - 10 00 am window

High 141 057

LH at 141 044

Check out your LR's there ( quick ones)

They were or should be saying sell - as i had 5 go over by 141 03

Price now testing 96 -97 again

What a teaser ;-))

The white line is LR 15, is this what you mean.

Attachments

• JPY 10am.png
    JPY 10am.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 91
Updated EJ chart from 10 am - showing a lovely 6 mins on a scalp sell

You need to play with LR'S to get best live fit on your own unique charts

Mine and MM's were out - even with the same broker at the start

Attachments

• EJ - 63143.JPG
    EJ - 63143.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 83
You're long from 04

Tar, your wasting your time mate, channel your energy into your own trading.

I haven't had look at this thread for a long time, I along with others have questioned 'F's" methodology and claims, and now its over 12300 responses into the thread, and yet still not one shred of evidence to the better. Its just words, and levels etc, oh and then the pips he took.

You are expected to believe him, because he says it true and he know so etc etc.

The claim is now that he's making £45000 a month, if the roles were reversed, I and I'm sure many others on here would jump and enjoy and relish providing evidence of that to rub people faces in it, but you have more more chance of winning the lottery than EVER seeing any credible evidence to support his trading claims.

It doesn't take anybody with half a brain to see through this. EG, trading multiple pairings on multiple timeframes and tickcharts, the constant need to be on t2w and now "teach" etc etc.

By contrast, there is one T2W member who when advising he has closed positions for multiple trades, and these batches can be up to 1000 pips at a time, shows a screen shot of the trading platform showing those trades on the charts prior to closing with the pips locked in, its wonderful to see a true pro a work. No waffle, no claims, just clear fact backed up with evidence.

Reactions: tar
Tar, your wasting your time mate, channel your energy into your own trading.

I haven't had look at this thread for a long time, I along with others have questioned 'F's" methodology and claims, and now its over 12300 responses into the thread, and yet still not one shred of evidence to the better. Its just words, and levels etc, oh and then the pips he took.

You are expected to believe him, because he says it true and he know so etc etc.

The claim is now that he's making £45000 a month, if the roles were reversed, I and I'm sure many others on here would jump and enjoy and relish providing evidence of that to rub people faces in it, but you have more more chance of winning the lottery than EVER seeing any credible evidence to support his trading claims.

It doesn't take anybody with half a brain to see through this. EG, trading multiple pairings on multiple timeframes and tickcharts, the constant need to be on t2w and now "teach" etc etc.

By contrast, there is one T2W member who when advising he has closed positions for multiple trades, and these batches can be up to 1000 pips at a time, shows a screen shot of the trading platform showing those trades on the charts prior to closing with the pips locked in, its wonderful to see a true pro a work. No waffle, no claims, just clear fact backed up with evidence.

He sound like a pro investor - ie 1000 pips at a time - thats months - inefficient

Pity Dinos you have not followed this thread properly

But still your loss

i do agree though - dont waste your energies trying to "diss" me - I am no fraudster / i am a retail forex trader that has got a method that works - day in day out

Now - that is rare :D

Last edited:
Updated EJ chart from 10 am - showing a lovely 6 mins on a scalp sell

You need to play with LR'S to get best live fit on your own unique charts

Mine and MM's were out - even with the same broker at the start

You're already stopped out on your EJ scalp sell BTW .

morning dinos please direct this duffer to the pro trader ( is he she a crew member ---lol starting to think you had fallen overboard or were you on a round the globe trip

He sound like a pro investor - ie 1000 pips at a time - thats months - inefficient

Actually, its not

But still your loss

I don't think so

dont waste your energies trying to "diss" me

I'm not, just passing on friendly advice to Tar

I am no fraudster / i am a retail forex trader that has got a method that works - day in day out

So you keep saying, but as I said over 12300 responses in your thread, no evidence

Now - that is rare :D

What is rare, is seeing a bragger who cannot (who won't because they can't) substantiate their income level

PROVE EVERYONE OF US DOUBTERS WRONG, THAT YOU ARE IN FACT THIS SUPER DOOPER RETAIL FX TRADER, GIVE A SCREENSHOT OF A TRADE AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU "MAKE", IT MIGHT GET EVERYBODY OFF YOUR BACK AND WE CAN THEN WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON (Well l won't go that far):cheesy:

BUT WE ALL KNOW, THERE'S MORE CHANCE OF SEEING A FLYING PIG

WHY WONT YOU PROVE ANY OF US WRONG, WORDS MEAN NOR CONFIRM NOTHING, EVIDENCE ON THE OTHER HAND. BUT I GUESS YOU WON'T PROVIDE EVIDENCE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AND WE ALL KNOW WHY.

Thats my rant, back to trading, good luck, sounds like you needs it:LOL:

You wasting your efforts totally ;-)

Shame you dont see me as a dynamic trader taking many trades and adjusting with the supply and demand flows entering and exiting many times an hr

I think you are following a trader who takes 1 or 3 trades a day - like some of the old ones in the old Lord Flash thread

Yes - I reckon I would overtrade if I took 35 -50 trades a day

But 10 -20 a day - piece of cake ;-))

morning dinos please direct this duffer to the pro trader ( is he she a crew member ---lol starting to think you had fallen overboard or were you on a round the globe trip

Hi BP, hope your well mate, LOL, I wish I was, she's out the water at the minute, so no "high sea fun" at the min (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.