Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will need to see your chart set up - to make sure LR's agree with mine on my charts

All broker platforms seem to need slightly different settings according to their accuracy

3743 presently ........(y)

HI N

well got you on my list no problem

Malaguti is keen - so will see how genuine he is to learn more

Have given him first bit of homework - which you and other interested traders acn copy as well

Not seen MM today - not been on yet - I am hoping he will also participate as well as he has gone through initial train etc etc

Eu stopped at 47 - prior to time window

Still scalp bullish above 36 - but some scalpers will be already selling for 2-7 pips

My range 31-33 say to 50 - for next scalp plans

under 30 back in a BTTZ

See you later N

Regards

F

Just got back --- No not you F. lol , magaluti is a " trading consultant "

@ magaluti , you are hurt ! Who cares.

Just got back --- No not you F. lol , magaluti is a " trading consultant "

@ magaluti , you are hurt ! Who cares.

He's shown his colours - and I was serious and genuine

Meanwhile if you have the time and dont mind the study needed - follow what i asked Malaguti to do

Regards

F

Hey Malaguti

Yep I dont think anyone who has traded longer than a couple of months believes the guy. Its a very sad state of affairs with a few recently joined shills chiming in. I agree with you that anyone following this seriously is foolish however there are vulnerable people out there who are susceptible to being scammed. The trouble is as T2W is doing nothing to close this and associated threads down it is almost seen to be condoning it. Quite a few long standing posters have already left the site due to this nonsense. Yesterday things took a more sinister turn with one of the shills asking for funding.

A very sad situation.:(

Wow real sinister!!!

wtf is a trading consultant, what planet are you on?
F, is this the quality of people you want to be on your team :LOL:

Hi malagoofy -- It's on your trading profile is wtf it is !!!

Now can you enlighten us as to what your purpose is on this thread other than to run up your hot shot posting image ?

Hi malagoofy -- It's on your trading profile is wtf it is !!!

Now can you enlighten us as to what your purpose is on this thread other than to run up your hot shot posting image ?

let me get this right, you see consultant on my profile and instead of thinking hairdressing consultant, strategic IT consultant, management consultant, legal consultant..all the different forms of consultancy out there
you come up with "trading consultant"?
a village somewhere has truly lost an idiot.
I mean really, did they let you go or was it by mutual consent?

let me get this right, you see consultant on my profile and instead of thinking hairdressing consultant, strategic IT consultant, management consultant, legal consultant..all the different forms of consultancy out there

or was it the flooding recently that made you leave your home?

maybe the crime squad couldn't quite keep up with your powers of deduction :whistling

Hi malagoofy --- You forgot , nutcase consultant , hotshot consultant , interference consultant , negative consultant ,I must post more often consultant etc. etc.

Anyway enough of this,I really didn't want to stoop down to this level , looks like a free for all on this thread, as usual on here. The thread is being disrupted once again and you and others are doing a great job without me.

So I wont be replying to you on here or anywhere ever again,you can write to your hearts content about me as I wont even be able to see it , you'll have to be really quick with your reply as you are going on ignore. Lmao !

Bye Malagoofy.

If you are really serious and want to try it out

Yes - can start you now

i need you to set up a tick or a one min chart with my LR settings

Then need to know have you done any scalping etc with 5 pip stops etc etc

Then need you to start a fresh account - demo or small live for a start

Meanwhile make sure you have a broker scalper friendly with low spread

Then need you to tell me the 2 pairs for a start you want to major on - or do your first 100 scalps on

Once you have done that

Will start stage 2 - later tonight or tomorrow

Regards

F

Hi F

Sounds great I would be interested in tagging along has I have plenty of time off over the next few months, just a couple of questions.

1. What tick speed would you recommend, I've been scalping using a 70 tick chart for the last year.

2. Would it be best to have a 1 minute & a tick chart open at the same time.

3.Finally would it be advisable to wear a Tin hat for all the sticks & stones that are being thrown about. :medieval:

Many Thanks.

YT. :cool:

HI N

well got you on my list no problem

Malaguti is keen - so will see how genuine he is to learn more

Have given him first bit of homework - which you and other interested traders acn copy as well

Not seen MM today - not been on yet - I am hoping he will also participate as well as he has gone through initial train etc etc

Eu stopped at 47 - prior to time window

Still scalp bullish above 36 - but some scalpers will be already selling for 2-7 pips

My range 31-33 say to 50 - for next scalp plans

under 30 back in a BTTZ

See you later N

Regards

F

Said this comment prior to 4 00 pm - over an hr ago now

EU fell under 30 now to 28 from high at 47 - just prior to the 4 00 pm time window - early - wonder why it not did not test 50 or 52??

Now 35 and 37 are the tests

Under there still scalp sells then needing 27 and 24 to let go

Back over say 36 and 39 - back to scalp buys or hold any you are then in

Hi MM - how are you today

Hi F

Sounds great I would be interested in tagging along has I have plenty of time off over the next few months, just a couple of questions.

1. What tick speed would you recommend, I've been scalping using a 70 tick chart for the last year.

2. Would it be best to have a 1 minute & a tick chart open at the same time.

3.Finally would it be advisable to wear a Tin hat for all the sticks & stones that are being thrown about. :medieval:

Many Thanks.

YT. :cool:

LOL

Yes - a tin foil hat is needed for sure

With regards to what type of tick or seconds chart - the quicker the better if you want to chase all scalps from 1- 5 pips - or a 30 second or 8 or 10 tick for a slightly slower picture

The one min is fine for say 70% of the time - but the tick or faster chart can give you an edge - sometimes 1 - 3 pips on entry

I dont mind which one you use - but then i need you to post it here so I can check it out with my settings etc etc

As long as you have a few hrs every day at key times to follow - then you will start to see more and follow better

I know MM has taken over 500 scalp trades now - and I think every 100 or so - hes seems to improve etc etc

You can still have 3 or 4 consecutive small losses - when you timing is wrong - it still happens to me some sessions - thats why you get out asap

With you having experience on a tick already - that's bound to help

Regards

F

Blimey - that's so TRUE

There will be loads here thinking he's now gone up MT Everest and then swimming back over the channel as well

i must confirm this is NOT TRUE

I do not run regularly up MT Everest - and I have never swam the channel

BUT - i have made over $45k in a month from trading fx ;-))

Regards

F

Hi F

Here's the chart with all the LR's on, not used to seeing this many indicators i only use a 20 MA.

Let me know what you think.
Many thanks.

YT.

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.