Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know certain experienced FX traders hate me doing this - giving away clues and secrets

The trouble - you just cannot acquire all the skill set needed under 6 months - on top of the time you have already spent in FX - which should be over 2 yrs+

Got to pop out now

Hope to be back before next news

Cheers

so you're not picking me?

I know certain experienced FX traders hate me doing this - giving away clues and secrets

The trouble - you just cannot acquire all the skill set needed under 6 months - on top of the time you have already spent in FX - which should be over 2 yrs+

Got to pop out now

Hope to be back before next news

Cheers

oh you are..you are...ooohh this is gonna be so exciting

back for a bit

Yes to be honest

I still have a free trade on GU from mid November from just under 1 6000 - It is down now to less than 1 full lot

As long as we stay above 6400 area it can stay on

With regards to this months and weeks action - I have not held any extra free trade buys in today over 6670 or 80

I am no longer in a scalp sell on GU neither - back over 6702 - i exited as scalps over 6700 favour buys now

Last edited:
Major magnum is so far the only trader I have shown this method to - live on this thread

As mentioned two or three times -

I would like to train live on the site - free of charge - 2 -4 guys a year

All training is on forum - no PM's or nothing

They need to dedicate many months and long hrs

MM has now done over 4 months and 500+ scalps

I think he will be all finished inside 6 months total

Most traders might need 6 -9 months - but not over a year

I then want these trained traders to interact and see how they progress

If out of say 5 traders 2 or 3 make it - that would be brilliant

But am only taking on traders who fit the job

No inexperienced guys - and I dont want those guys trained just going off and selling courses or whatever

They must genuinely want to be full time retail intraday traders

Dont forget I will fully retire in 3 years - 4 years max

I need something to keep me focused in FX for that long

This is no scam - this is all totally up front

I might be interested F.............I would have to take a deep breath and disconnect from chasing my next job and salary fix..............but I figure 3-6 months would tell me if i can cut it ...........I dont get thrown out till June so cannot go F/T till then ( and I am trying to maximise my pot of redundancy)......but am trying to up my P/T screenhours hours in the mornings.............

dont retire yet ........:cool:
N

Last edited:
oh you are..you are...ooohh this is gonna be so exciting

But why would you want to be picked malaguti ? Under your profile your listed as a " consultant " , judging by the time you spend on Trade2win it can only be a trading consultant right ?

So let's extrapolate this a little. You are continually negative on this thread , a thread where F. tries to help people learn to trade for nothing , this must really grate anyone that claims to be a " consultant " and is preying sorry trying to impress newbies with their hot shot poster put downs and hoping that they will contact this wonderful " consultant " for mentorship.

Do you do mentorship malaguti ? For the right price I'm guessing.

As a trading " consultant " why don't you open your own trading thread, I'm sure you would get a lot of interest seeing as you have already proved yourself as a hot shot poster theory guy, it's an easy progression for someone like you to start posting live trades on your own thread , right ?

EU - in a 3700 - 3750 range - above 22 favours higher and under 17 and 14 scalp sells for lower

Will not be here for 3 00 pm news on Cad or dollar

See you later

But why would you want to be picked malaguti ? Under your profile your listed as a " consultant " , judging by the time you spend on Trade2win it can only be a trading consultant right ?

So let's extrapolate this a little. You are continually negative on this thread , a thread where F. tries to help people learn to trade for nothing , this must really grate anyone that claims to be a " consultant " and is preying sorry trying to impress newbies with their hot shot poster put downs and hoping that they will contact this wonderful " consultant " for mentorship.

As a trading " consultant " why don't you open your own trading thread, I'm sure you would get a lot of interest seeing as you have already proved yourself as a hot shot poster theory guy, it's an easy progression for someone like you to start posting live trades on your own thread , right ?

Sorry - did not know I was a consultant on my profile ???

No I am a full fx trader - and semi retired as 60 yrs old

Anyone who follows thread over a few months live - would learn most points anyway

i was only going to concentrate helping say up to 4 guys on thread - but they will have to work themselves as well - everybody else - whether 5 more yous or 50 can still follow thread and see how all progress

The thread is open to all fx traders with some experience behind them

Hope that helps

Will have to check my profile ??

Regards

F

I'm hurt

Might have been confused there by klw - was that for me - or Malaguti ??

Hi N

Yes will not retire under 3 yrs for sure - dont get my other pension yet ;-)))

must go - Both EU and Gu falling in last 10 mins or so as we enter the 3 00 pm time window

Is this false or what now ???

GL

800px-Gary_Moore_face.jpg

EA and AU - not traded them at all so far today

EA session bearish under 5335 - needs now under 5270 supports for a further drop

Above 5301 and 05 would then say try scalp buys - with price currently at 5288

AU at 8977 - above 8950 still session bullish - need now over 81 and 84 for more scalp buys

This is from approx three and half hrs ago

up to then not traded EA and AU

But what did I say AU above 8950 bullish and scalp buys over 81 and 84

Ok whats price now at 3 30 time window - 8990 with high so far 92

Will take some of that profit

EA still not under 70 - so no scalp sell for me

Both too slow today

unlike the CAD after news - no did not trade it as was not back in time

Pretty boring except for GU and EU for me

Will finish early again - I think - but will check the odd hr time window

Will not be on tonight whilst England Football on TV

See you later

Last edited:
Any homework boss?

If you are really serious and want to try it out

Yes - can start you now

i need you to set up a tick or a one min chart with my LR settings

Then need to know have you done any scalping etc with 5 pip stops etc etc

Then need you to start a fresh account - demo or small live for a start

Meanwhile make sure you have a broker scalper friendly with low spread

Then need you to tell me the 2 pairs for a start you want to major on - or do your first 100 scalps on

Once you have done that

Will start stage 2 - later tonight or tomorrow

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.