Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i know this. squat. are you using tick vol as a proxy as he suggests\? for squats etc

no at spot market the volume is not correct, I try at futures but in my timezone the volume to small and the spread then to big.

so I trade spot market by some different way.
for me the market is chaos, but that chaos has also many moments as formation will be come again and again.

you have to see that and make the same again and again, then trading is same a child play.

I not like to make it complicate. I find really it is not! but sure you have to learn that by many screentime

cheers

OK FOUR LOSSES IN A ROW. Dont know why but i feel i cant begin to see anything atm. I think problem is the whole thing is swamping me and dont know where to start from.

Now under 79 - GU still another scalp sell on any small bounces

From approx hr ago

Gu bottomed for now at 6660 and at 8 09 am - ( was not here) it became a scalp buy at 6664/5

I came back to price at 75 and jumped in at 78 - now price as made 96 - a whilst still above 85 is still a scalp buy

Have taken 70% off scalp buy at 92 and will leave 30% stop at 72 - - under my entry and I hope I can get it into profit if we stay and rise above 85 - if not will just take rest of stake off above 80

OK FOUR LOSSES IN A ROW. Dont know why but i feel i cant begin to see anything atm. I think problem is the whole thing is swamping me and dont know where to start from.

Hi MM

4 losses in a row

Stop then for at least an hour and lets review every loss to see what you have been doing wrong

Whats you total pip count down etc ??

EA - low was 25 at 7 oo am time window start - then 5230 and 32 - a HL were all scalp buys with a dynamic up trendline offering support above 35

Now 53 to 58 is R

Also, ty for comments F, but im not feeling confident about trading live yet. I think my entries still are too wide of mark

Well they are this morning - but just dont worry

Are you using tick or 1 min chart - or some other set up ??

Have you got your LRs set up correctly ?

Have you been watching time windows ??

Gu 6696 seems the barrier for higher atm - 86 and 84 are scalp sells and would take my 30% off it we dont stay above 86 and go over 6700 now

take a break!

I not understand the logic from the system of Forexmospherian, hope he will give that info at the other thread, but in the moment I see there only fights for other not over the system because that still not out from the bag.

cheers

take a break!

I not understand the logic from the system of Forexmospherian, hope he will give that info at the other thread, but in the moment I see there only fights for other not over the system because that still not out from the bag.

cheers

Yes will be getting to that on the other thread

We are in a numbers game - and we do need to take enough trades to keep increasing our account size

4 losses in a row - is not a disaster - it should be under 20 pips - in fact I had 3 losses in a row one day last week and only was down 9 pips

I know MM is mixing my scalping method with pitchforks and harmonics etc etc - and really you do have to ignore all other ways and keep focus on doing it my way - until of course you are in a "free trade" and then you can use anything you want from EW to clouds etc etc

Regards

F

Sorry - just been on other thread answering a question etc

GU - damp squid - stuck in a tease zone now

Over 6703 and 06 - more scalp buys

Under 79 and 76 - scalp sell

The 25 pips in between - will more than likely rob you - price structure on LRs is still higher - but only go back in when you have clearer signs

Would hope to scalp buy EU above 3738 -40 again - waiting fall retrace to stop

Under 37 and 33 different ball game again then- as that favours more sells

EU - now dropped to 3740

We are in a time window - but cannot just scalp buy yet

Hr change in 2 mins - let see if we stay above 38 now and then look for a scalp buy

Status
Not open for further replies.