Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i say - that - the good old GU is showing it hand - under 82 is a scalp sell and price as just breached 73 current low

ok lmax charge 0.0025% of the notional value in the second named currency. I assume that stays the same for an acc with them via alpha novae.
f x p ro if i remember right ( cant find the info on the website) is 60$ per million
Im assuming the first one is the best deal cost wize?

Also, ty for comments F, but im not feeling confident about trading live yet. I think my entries still are too wide of mark

ok lmax charge 0.0025% of the notional value in the second named currency. I assume that stays the same for an acc with them via alpha novae.
f x p ro if i remember right ( cant find the info on the website) is 60$ per million
Im assuming the first one is the best deal cost wize?

that mean lmax take $25 for a million $ trade one time, so if you open and close, you have to pay for the round turn $50.

that mean lmax take $25 for a million $ trade one time, so if you open and close, you have to pay for the round turn $50.

so if i used 1% of 1k ie 10gbp over 5 pips, ie £2 a pip, how wld i work out the cost?
ty fx_

so if i used 1% of 1k ie 10gbp over 5 pips, ie £2 a pip, how wld i work out the cost?
ty fx_

you have to calc in pips, if you trade a million so 1 pip will be $100 and the cost of com. will be 0.5 pips of your win per trade, so anytime you has to make min. 0.5 plus spread to BE.

you have to calc in pips, if you trade a million so 1 pip will be $100 and the cost of com. will be 0.5 pips of your win per trade, so anytime you has to make min. 0.5 plus spread to BE.

ok i think i get that! cheers man

Last edited:
Reactions: fx_
Status
Not open for further replies.