Not open for further replies.
gotta stop, brain starting to hurt

Attachments

• pmsess.PNG
    pmsess.PNG
    24.9 KB · Views: 91

Hi MM

Well that'd good - you have not gone mad in a BT tease zone and for only your second day back - very impressed

I am seeing if you add your 2 demo sessions up -

Approx 11 trades early on today with 1 mistake but 6 pip - but still over 70 pips of profit and then your last session - 8 trades - 2 wrong - but both under 3 pips and still over another 80 pips of profit

And then on your small live account - 3 winners ??

So say over 20 trades - 85% approx win ratios - 1 terrible error of 6 pips and still over 150 pips in total

Not bad for a trainee I reckon - think what you will be like after a few thousand trades (y)

Well done see you tomorrow - off to answer some more questions on the other thread

Regards

F

Unfortunately he was out, but I hear the BoE whacked him for a few pips before that :cry:

Sorry to hear that - I was as well but I think MM got 35 pips of the fall on one of his many accounts now ;)

He has gone live with one of his old accounts that still had some money left in it whilst still shopping for a good deal on a new account.

Meanwhile his win ratio today is still better than mine :LOL:

Regards

F

that looks not bad, well done!

I have some ?, please can you tell me the time at that results table are GMT?

it would be very easy to understand and learn from your trades if you give a pic, same I post before.
also for yourself, then you can repeat why you make the decision and learn why you make some wrong decision.

thanks

Morning fx

Now that the forum seems back to normal - I will try to take some screenshots pre-intraday trade and after trade with my time line etc

I am sure this will help

Have a good day

Regards

F

Wednesday 20th February 2014 - European Open time approx

Morning guys

A quick review and brief update on some pairs I plan to trade during the day

EU - Price at 3743 - right in the middle of a range from say 3775-80 down to 3700

Present tease zone - 3736 to 3752 - say 16 pip or so to break out one way or the other

Above 39 its a scalp buy - and need 45 and 47 to hold on longer for a bigger move possibly over 52

Morning fx

Now that the forum seems back to normal - I will try to take some screenshots pre-intraday trade and after trade with my time line etc

I am sure this will help

Have a good day

Regards

F

Good Morning Forexmospherian!

thanks that will be great!

Swissy - Price at 8972 - atm looks more bullish than bearish on small frames - suggesting EU will drop under 3736 and lower - but needs over 8779 and 82 to be holding or taking more scalp buys

I am in a EU scalp buy atm - but not in a Swissy scalp sell for now - even though under 75 it is one

Good morning again Forexmospherian and all other here!

have all a successful day!

EJ - dropped to 140 28 yesterday evening and over last 10 hrs plus as risen back up to 72 and now at 62.

Currently scalp bullish above 48

EU - just taken first scalp buy off at 457 for a 5 pip gain ( first scalp of the morning -so have bagged all of it as a winner and to get a bit of money in the daily kitty ;-) )

Good morning again Forexmospherian and all other here!

have all a successful day!

You too fx - as long as I have enough time through out the day to get over 15 trades in - then I should do (y)

If I am lucky I might only need 8 plus trades - and if I end up with over 20 trades it because - I am either struggling to reach 50 pip target - OR more than likely - I am on a roll and trying to take what I can - while its there;)

AU and EA - -

Au been up to 9025 this morning - - still scalp bullish over about 15 /16 and would only look at selling under 12 and 07 for now - ie not just going for a quick scalp,

EA - opposite - made 5325 high at midnightish in Asian session - dropped and now at 5240- needs under 5220 to take more scalp sells or hold any on

GU - went up again to 6728 yesterday - then dropped to 6663 - before midnight

Currently at 6685 and scalp bullish above 78 ish

Half hr time window and trying to find a second trade atm

Out for the LO at 8 am but will be back during that hour

Just at this moment - the pairs I am looking at are more set up to tease then properly move - so will wait and see if that might change in next 10 mins or so

AU and EA - -

Au been up to 9025 this morning - - still scalp bullish over about 15 /16 and would only look at selling under 12 and 07 for now - ie not just going for a quick scalp,

EA - opposite - made 5325 high at midnightish in Asian session - dropped and now at 5240- needs under 5220 to take more scalp sells or hold any on

Yes AU - stopped at start of half hr time window and bounced from 9015 - just made 19 for those doing quick scalps - need really above 21 and 24 to hold on - or too take news scalp buys again

EJ - dropped to 140 28 yesterday evening and over last 10 hrs plus as risen back up to 72 and now at 62.

Currently scalp bullish above 48

EU - just taken first scalp buy off at 457 for a 5 pip gain ( first scalp of the morning -so have bagged all of it as a winner and to get a bit of money in the daily kitty ;-) )

EJ - not got in yet - 53 and then a HL at 55 were scalp buy points and its just made 66 - above 60 might be worth another scalp buy for higher

Glad I am off out for approx 40 mins - my pairs all look as though they just want to try and catch me out atm

Only done one trade and now will wait until I get back

Be careful in the open hr - something might be cooking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.