Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
other sites fine. 3 seconds to go form google to wiki
3 secs to go to specialized bike site.
here eons ( and have to resubmit replies
tablet dolphin browser no good, same probs with t2w
ie on tablet also not working with t2w

think we should ask (DJ) Donald John to sent some of his excellent daily $ to sharky to help out ( only kidding DJ )

Morning guys

Sorry a little later this morning - and still having a few problems posting on the site - ie delay's

Will do a quick update on the key pairs

EU - currently scalp bullish above 3735 - but would need over 3752 and 57 to hold on for larger scalp buy gains

Under 3732 and 28 - scalp sells for now with 20 being bottom of that support area and then 3712 and 07

More updates to follow

Have a good day

From 2 hr ago - - EU so far made 64 - above 47/8 still scalp bullish

Might look at scalp sells under 46 but need 37 and 33 to hold any scalp sells on

EJ - time window from 7 21 am and interim supports at 53/4 have stopped the fast moving scalp sell train

Not jumped in with a scalp buy at 56 - would need 62 and 65 to give me any confirmation this might try a bounce back up to say 70

Similar - really need under 51 and 47 to go back scalp selling EJ

GL over LO time and see you in that hr

Regards

F

Well it never went back under 56 - or low of 54

And it so far made 82 - as it broke above 70 area.

A really nice scalp buy - would post my chart if I could

Was not in it as on school run - yes I know it would be blooming cheaper to send them in a chauffeur driven limo - :LOL:

2 hours I can't open this site, but sure t2w have a problem by the new server as you can read at the site I posting before

He MM,
if you open a account by dukas, make that over the website from "molecule6" or some other rebate IB, google for that, they will give u many % back of the commission, and checkout the dukas europe for small account first only min 100 euro/$$, because dukas bank you have to open min 5K.

hope can now post this and see you all later

cheers

not trading today .....but yes the T2W site is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSlllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

jees
N

easing back into it

Attachments

• eazsing.PNG
    eazsing.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 94
trying to learn how to use tick 21 chart to refine entries. not unlike thinking a str8 is a good hand in Omaha

Last edited:
trying to learn how to use tick 21 chart to refine entries. not unlike thinking a str8 is a good hand in Omaha

Hi MM

Yes I have been playing with Fxpro's new selection of 13 tick charts

So far for me - the 3-5 tick matches up with my GFT tickchart Lr settings - and 13 and 21 setting a bit too slow and not much different to a 1 minute chart

Pity the rest of their set up is a not as good as it's Ctrader platform - although still cannot find the right button to order a cup of tea and a bacon sarnie ;)

Will try and do an update and quick review during this next 30 mins :)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.