Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
help other member to learn scalp and strategie to scalp

all Member who show the excellent result of trading the short time frame, first thanks very much for this and congrats for the nice work!

but for me and I think all member who want learn the process of scalping it will be more helpful if we know first what style of signal give you at what time the entry so we can see what was going on and may we see at this time the same or we miss that and can learn.

a pic will be very helpful where a vertical line show the entry or many entry at the time.

for me I see the levels from Forexmospherian very helpful to confirm my entry, but I trade by fractal. I'm a big fan from Bill Williams.

But I like to learn also anytime some other system, if I have the feeling it can increase my trading results.

so please show us the pic of the trade and it will give us more then 1000 words of writing.

bad thing in this forum is, there is no possibility to show in the thread the pic only the link :)

I will show you here my news trade from German IFO news this morning.

cheers

Attachments

• german ifo.jpg
    german ifo.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 111
Sorry - had a phone call from daughter and was also in the EJ scalp sell that fell under 80

Got to pop out in 15 mins and might not be back for 40 mins or so

Ej - taken rest off at 71 - although still as more to fall I reckon

Fancy trying again on the spelling?

Let's hope your trading is a bit better than your English eh? ;-)

so its a hundred lashes for me for failing english but just a little humour sometimes goes a long way -------- sorry to disturb you DJ ---- NCBI Human Genome Resources

Sorry - had a phone call from daughter and was also in the EJ scalp sell that fell under 80

Got to pop out in 15 mins and might not be back for 40 mins or so

Ej - taken rest off at 71 - although still as more to fall I reckon

Approx an hr later and I notice EJ been down to 58 - and now a scalp buy above 60 and needing over 66 and 69 to hold any scalp buy on for longer

Hi again

Sorry not been able to get on to this site 4 times this afternoon - although no problem with google / hotmail and some other web sites

Dont know what the problem has been ? first time I have not been able to get on for a few hours ??

Will see if I can stay on site after trying a few comments

Hi again

Sorry not been able to get on to this site 4 times this afternoon - although no problem with google / hotmail and some other web sites

Don't know what the problem has been ? first time I have not been able to get on for a few hours ??

Will see if I can stay on site after trying a few more comments

Approx an hr later and I notice EJ been down to 58 - and now a scalp buy above 60 and needing over 66 and 69 to hold any scalp buy on for longer

EJ - comment from 4 hrs ago - well it made over 66 and 69 and went up to 8911 - easy over 35 pips there and then 2 LH's at 8908 and 8904 were signals for more scalp sells - with price now at the 8882-5 support area

Just as more clues to new scalpers - the high of 8911 was smack in the middle of the 3 00 pm UK time window and then the last LH at 8904 - was at the start of the new 4 00 pm time window - ie 3 51 pm

The 8882 low was also at the middle of the 4 30 pm time window and then from 8884 - it became a scalp buy - needing above 91 and 95 to hold on longer

Lovely clues in this comment

Still got a problem loading this comment ??

Regards

F

EU - looks as thought it made another interim high at 3749 /50 -which is a S & R area - and guess what ?

It happened in the middle of the 4.30 pm time window ;-)

Need to stay under 46 and test 35 and 32 to hold scalp sell on longer

GU - started falling from 6649 at the end of the 4 30 pm time window - now at 38 - but needs under 33 to hold on longer

OK - sorry about the missed hours today - due to my connection problems with T2W

Will be doing some more tips and comments on the other thread with regards to the method and strategy

Finishing for day - and for a Monday - trading wise its not been to bad at all - with target easy met a few hours ago ;-))

AU - needs to stay above 73 /74 for another scalp buy try up again

Forgot to mention this comment from approx 8 hrs ago

Yes will it went over 74- and never came back below - ending up now at approx 9049 - a nice 75 pip rise although the main part of that move I got on a 30% free trade - with me just moving the stop up more into profit every hour or so

Nice - and emotion free - if you get stopped out - you are still left with a profit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.