Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
good one Forexmospherian!

I was to stupid :-(( to handle my trade properly

Don't worry - we all make mistakes - I though I had commented on EJ earlier on as it had set up nicely for the scalp buy at the 7 am time window - but now realise my main scalp so far was not already commented on - so apologises for that - should have included with the EU update

Also i came out completely at 43 for the pips ( first trade) but now at 57 - so I have also cocked up there - silly me ;-((

GU also made a new high - not in that pair atm - but am in swissy scalp sell as well now from 24 - but will only hold if we drop under 18 again

EU - out of 30% scalp buy at exactly 3700

Swissy - pulled with 2 pips only

Got to pop out before 8 am - but back for then the next hr

See you later guys and GL

8 45 am approx

Update - EU and EJ - also GU and AU have all been early session bulliish

Now looking at pull backs amd maybe some scalp sells after this hr change

Really mucked up big time on EJ this morning - came out off scalp buy at 43 - as made approx 20 pips on the scalp buy - and was happy - left nothing on as a free trade - as wanted all the pips and money - as first trade of the day - and now approx 90+ mins later - price rose another 70+ pips

See MM - I make silly mistakes as well - by not taking advantage of a free trade.

All part of this "game" you will never get all your decisions correct - there are too many to be made - but still prefer placing safety and low risk ahead of any gamble - but that's just me ;-))

GU - 6717 high - for now under 15 is scalp sell - but need 02 to hold on longer.

Might test 6720 and then fall again

Above 6723 and 26 - carry on scalp buying

Status
Not open for further replies.