Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gone 6 05 pm UK time - not long come back and have not traded this afternnon

Will do a quick up date review of what might happen next on a few pairs

EU - for me just a tease zone from 3658 to 3678 -80 - approx 20 -25 pips of just trying to tease bulls and bears into wrong set ups

I guess price is manipulated and balanced whist seeing after a few hrs or so if there is more money to take off the table by buying against all the bears - or selling against the bulls

Even when we breach the rang either side by a few pips - price can easily be reversed by the liquidity supplier or players -so that's another reason to wait and watch tricks are being used - unless you are just scalping for 2 - 10 pips and then it is scalpable if the range is over 15+ pips

Price still wants higher - similar with GU and even the AU - but be careful over next few hrs - I personally don't trade this time of the evening - although occasionally it can be OK

EA so near to 5200 at 5204 - and big round numbers can be barriers - still scalp bearish under 5222 and 26 - above there would be scalp buying and wanting supports to then hold

Swissy - been mainly bearish all day - although last 5 hrs trying to use 8930 area as supports for a try up again

Would need over 52 and really 62 to be holding on to any scalp buys and under 29 and 23 for holding scalp sells

180610-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-1278.html
Thursday 13th February 2014 - Approx 6 15 am UK time

Morning Traders

Earlier than usual this morning as out twice before 8 30 am

Quick update and overview prior to the Opens

EU - After dropping to the 3565 area yesterday we have had a slow 15 hr rise back up over 3600 to now approx 3615

Above 3607 - clearly scalp bullish with scalp buys needing to breach 19 and then we are faced with a 3620 -30 R's area,

Would need under 3605 and 3598 to be taking scalp sells for lower atm

More to follow in a few minutes as just in a couple of scalps atm

A EU chart of the day - showing why it was more session bullish then bearish - even prior to the Opens

Just check your LR charts MM - see if you have your 2 longest LR's under price all of the day on the 1 min

Attachments

• EU - 13214.JPG
    EU - 13214.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Morning fx

Yes the weather in the UK as been very bad - with lots or rain and flooding . I live in the Midlands not too far from the Belfry Golf course and fairly near to Birmingham.

Funny you should mention the Belfry I've been on the refurbishment of the hotel since last February got a few days off whilst they rip the insides out of the night club ready for the make over.

Funny you should mention the Belfry I've been on the refurbishment of the hotel since last February got a few days off whilst they rip the insides out of the night club ready for the make over.

I spent many of my nights out at the Bel Air night club at the Belfry - although it was over 30 yrs ago - ie pre marriage lol

Saying that have also enjoyed fine cuisine at the Belfry's renown French Restaurant as well and was also a member of Belfry Health Club for over 10 yrs

I have certainly seen it change significantly from the 70's when it was more of just a country club rather than a Ryder Cup famous Golf Course

I am sure once its all finished again it will be a great venue and I would also imagine you have enjoyed working there ;-)

Regards

F

Friday 14th February 2014 - just prior to the Opens at 7 00 am UK time

Morning Traders

Quick update and review of main FX pairs I will be looking at trading today

EU - price now at 3678 after rising to 3691 during the Asian session

Scalp bullish bias above 70 and 73 - but need now above 85 and 89 to hold scalp buys on.

Need below 72 and 68 to be in scalp sells for a test of supports at 3660 -65 area

Swissy - price now at 8929 - and fell to 8920 during Asian session

Disagreeing with EU here - as Swissy is also scalp bullish above 8925 - but would need above 35 and 39 to be holding or taking more scalp buys

Below 24 and 20 - scalp sells

GU - Price at 6651 - made 6662 after a previous 6673/4 spike yesterday evening - so a LH atm

Under 6660 - scalp bearish - but may bounce back up there to test 55 -60 - before another fall

Would need 60 and 65 to be scalp buying - or holding them over 56

Under 44 and 40 - more scalp sells

More to follow shortly

Good morning Forexmospherian and all!

take the euro now, but only +2.2 scare and move SL to quick

but ok better then nothing or loss

wish you all a happy Valentine and a green Day !!

AU and EA

AU - above 8900 would still prefer to take scalp buys - but any new ones need to rise above 9003 and 9006

Below 8986 and 82 scalp sell for testing support areas

EA - below 5240 - would say still scalp bearish although presently in a scalp buy to test the 40 45 area - and if not breached I would then look for a scalp sell which needs under 5210 and and 5197 to be holding on for a larger drop

Was in EJ scalp buy from 24 and so taking all off in the 40-45 area - and now also in EU scalp buy from 89 and seeing of we can breach 3700

EJ - end of time window - and taken all off at 43.

Above 36 still scalp bullish but needs 47 and 50 to hold on longer

Under 35 and 32 scalp sells to interim supports

Status
Not open for further replies.