Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out 30% free trade buy on EU at 3662 - why wait for stop at 3655 - lol - saying that it might catch me out now and stay above 57 - ;-)

Testing 52 now

Would only take more scalp sells under 48 -and 45 - 50 -52 may hold for another turn and try up

We will know more in next 3 - 5 mins

Bounced from 49 -50 - became the scalp buy at 51 and made 61 - and I came out at 58

Enough for now - out for lunch and then a school meeting with headmaster later on - I just hope I am not in trouble - as don't fancy the cane lol

See you sometime later on today

Trades safe ;-))

Regards

F

us news bad

take quick +6.4 at EU, nice PB to 50% fib

that's all for today, will look later in.
now movie-time

cheers

I've cleaned up the first few pages of this thread to make it easier for newcomers to get involved, without having to pick through the various bits of rubbish.

Last edited:
Hi MM

I noticed you posted that at 4 29 pm - and at 4 32pm and end o half hr time window at 4.39 pm it was a scalp sell from 3594/5 and it dropped approx 15 pips

Conclusion

You were correct - but entered 2 -4 mins too early ie premature (ejactu......) entry lol - relax and wait for the additional clues and you will be fine (y)

Regards

F

ty for solving that conundrum!

Bounced from 49 -50 - became the scalp buy at 51 and made 61 - and I came out at 58

Enough for now - out for lunch and then a school meeting with headmaster later on - I just hope I am not in trouble - as don't fancy the cane lol

See you sometime later on today

Trades safe ;-))

Regards

F

gl with that

Status
Not open for further replies.